My first journal

i decided to tie them down, and let me tell you that was scary!
i had some ol phone wire laying around so i cut a bunch and unraveled some and it works pretty good... let me know if i did allright..

1-27_019.jpg

1-27_018.jpg

1-27_017.jpg

1-27_016.jpg

1-27_015.jpg

1-27_025.jpg

1-27_024.jpg

1-27_023.jpg

1-27_022.jpg

1-27_021.jpg

Your LSTing looks good, this should give them time to add more foliage and fatten up them stems. Should force more tops too.

And the only way I have found to add multiple quotes is I open all my quotes by right clicking on "quote" button and open in another tab. Then cut and paste them all into one reply, then start answering them. That is the way I do it, there might be an easier way, I just don't know of one.

:peace: from the mountains, +rep on your LST job.

Your LSTing looks good, this should give them time to add more foliage and fatten up them stems. Should force more tops too.

And the only way I have found to add multiple quotes is I open all my quotes by right clicking on "quote" button and open in another tab. Then cut and paste them all into one reply, then start answering them. That is the way I do it, there might be an easier way, I just don't know of one.

:peace: from the mountains, +rep on your LST job.

thanks mountain- will i have to keep tieing the shoots down or am i good to put in flowering?

thanks mountain- will i have to keep tieing the shoots down or am i good to put in flowering?

Your plant will grow 2-3 times in height during stretch, as long as you are prepared for it.

The whole point in keeping any one top from being taller than others is to make more cola's, so the more tops you generate the better, but if you look at my LST journal you will see how early I put my one girl into stretch and how she is turning out. All I can say it is always an adventure bro, if you have the patience I would let them fill in a bit while you keep them that height by keeping them controlled.

Are you in a situation where you can continue to veg some and put a couple into bloom? That would be my recommendation, get a couple into bloom so you can get some bud sooner than later and let the rest fill in with more foliage and let your stalks thicken up a bit.

:peace: from the mountains.

hey bud, things are looking good. be patient, i promise it's worth it in the end.

and as far as tying the plants down :goodjob: my general rule is that if nothing breaks you did well ;)

Power to ya man. Its tough to wait sometimes. BTW - might not be a month. I think the general guideline is if you see pre-flowers you're good to go as well. That means they have matured in Veg. You can wait longer of course.

hello papa.. havent seen no preflowers yet, but i cant wait:cheer:

i'm having alittle problem with my hydro plant,it looks all droopy so i lifted the lid and the roots where all slimy brown like root rot,so she's in a flush right now hoping she'll bounce back.. Q's tho how long should i keep her in the flush cycle?

as for the other plants in soil there looking great after i tied them down.. i'll get some pics when my light come's back on..

guys this may sound stupid but is (tbs) the same as (tbl)? reason i ask this is foxs farm says tbl per gallon and the measuring spoons i have says tbs...

I love noobs, no question is to dumb to ask, and don't forget that.
Tbs= tablespoon
tps= teaspoon
tbl= kitchen table

OK, it has to be tablespoon! bad joke. :peace: and Luv

Great job on the Grow! The fan is key (soft breezes), the stalks look good and strong keep up the good work.Superthrive (drop a gallon) works like a gem for everything. Basically vitamin b + many others so I was told 20+yrs ago cheap and lasts forever. If you have flat white paint for what is black it will help with reflected light a smidge better than mylar. If you top the plants it stunts them a few days and they look for spots to burst out it should be done very early on, the decision is yours. If you are debating flower but want to wait for larger yield try the 1000wt hps in there the plants will love it and they can veg with it. This may be a good trial to see what you desire. The increase in lumens will crank more shoots and leaves out of the plants thereby exponentially increasing yield. The bigger the plant the bigger the buds. If you put the 1000 in just remember clearances (16") from anything. Good Luck and shove the HPS in there if possible without endangering yourself. Any questions PM Joe or I he is the Best and is a true friend.
I was looking at your garden and had to come back at the 4th internode there will be (before the new growth) a little sticky out thing that is not a shoot, sprout, or leaf but will be on the stalk barely there and fragile. If it has a ball on the end of these protrusions the plant is male, if it does not and it's female. These are "preflowers" and are very easy to spot and discern for even you and I can do it once instructed, (everyone has to be taught we were not born knowing how to cultivate and manufacture MMJ). You will be so Happy when you are smoking that chronic that YOU grew. There is NO feeling like it I started a grow journal but am always busy wish you lived next door to help would gladly make you 'Caregiver'
God Bless

hello kailpot.. i managed to get the room down to 81 t0 83 i'm hoping they'll survive..

i went and got some black molasses i'm unsure how much to use with my fedding regimen.. anybody with any experiment with molasses please chime in and let me know..

as for my grow it's seems to be fine right now,i tried to get some pics but my phone camera takes real shitty pics under the 1000w hps.. so hopefully tomorrow i'll take some pics..

Back
Top Bottom