MaxBloom LED Grow Light Promotion: Do You Want 10% Or 20% Discount For Any Orders?

MaxBloom

Hello Guys, this is MaxBloom LED grow lights, we are planning do a summer promotion for all of our LED grow lights ! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

If you interested in this or need some led grow lights, please have a look here on our webshop Promotion Sale – eGrowLight , then leave a reply below let me know which item you would like to order and how much discount you want. We will inform you very soon once your demands achieved, and will arrange shipment very soon once you confirmed the order. :goodjob::goodjob:

Come on and let me know what you need ! :high-five::high-five:

Any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know, thank you very much ! :love::love::love:

M/hydro appear to get most of the coverage around here, prollt sad to say for brands like yours.
Why not do a sponsored grow to promote your unusual but awesomly capable lights.?
Hands on feedback through dozens of members is worth more than twenty percent...
:thumb:

M/hydro appear to get most of the coverage around here, prollt sad to say for brands like yours.
Why not do a sponsored grow to promote your unusual but awesomly capable lights.?
Hands on feedback through dozens of members is worth more than twenty percent...

We did that before.

Great journal Turbo', surprised tbh. The light seemed a little underpowered for space but it did a fantastic job. Btw great tip for the fans on the corner posts.. ;)
Yeah, despite MH not making the features I want, they do tend to spend time with users and i think it helps their name.

Shame the rest dont interact more (inc your self @MaxBloom).
I appreciate your business is making lights but without the word of mouth places like this can generate, I suspect we all suffer (because for a lot of people here its MH or bust for lights):
I asked a question of viperspectra and they firstly answered wrong then simple answered the question with go away (more or less) so i will never get a viper light because of it.

In gonna check out your lights @MaxBloom. I'm in need of new lights soon and I'm a huge led fan. Ill contact you after looking at your products maybe the discounts are still there.

In gonna check out your lights @MaxBloom. I'm in need of new lights soon and I'm a huge led fan. Ill contact you after looking at your products maybe the discounts are still there.
Nice looking lights but not much for reviews and can't find much info in general about anyone using them. I'm interested in trying them but would be a bit cautious with the price and lack of reviews

The lights are great. I really like mine. Very high quality craftsmanship, the heat sink and body are well made, no jagged laser burrs, panels all align nicely. Heatsink is nice and thick and mine is loaded with Cree chips. They run cooler than the equivalent cheaper lights. As far as packaged lights go these are a great item at a great price.

@MaxBloom always has a discount code of some sort going, they usually have it listed in their signature on here. Or you can pm me for my social media discount. I can't publicly post it on here though.

@Icemann420 and @Gunslinger261 won the other lights, you could try gunslinger for info, Icemann doesn't hang out on here anymore.

Good lights aren't cheap but these won't break the bank.

Here's my Max bloom light getting some ladies ready for the next available Flower tent. They got transplanted and trimmed last week and have bounced back nicely.

The lights are great. I really like mine. Very high quality craftsmanship, the heat sink and body are well made, no jagged laser burrs, panels all align nicely. Heatsink is nice and thick and mine is loaded with Cree chips. They run cooler than the equivalent cheaper lights. As far as packaged lights go these are a great item at a great price.

@MaxBloom always has a discount code of some sort going, they usually have it listed in their signature on here. Or you can pm me for my social media discount. I can't publicly post it on here though.

@Icemann420 and @Gunslinger261 won the other lights, you could try gunslinger for info, Icemann doesn't hang out on here anymore.

Good lights aren't cheap but these won't break the bank.

Here's my Max bloom light getting some ladies ready for the next available Flower tent. They got transplanted and trimmed last week and have bounced back nicely.
Great thanks for the feed back.

I've seen a few now that I've looked more. They look solid enough to try. I'm about to change up a few things so ill add these lights to my list of possible choices. If things works out ill prolly go with 2- 315cmh and a led in the middle.

WoW!
What I couldnt do with that...
:party:
What are you looking to upgrade, HPh.?
Just everything. I came here in the beginning of July trying to learn how to sex a plant. A plant after looking back I have no idea how I kept it alive honestly. But after hours of reading, taking notes and talking with other growers I feel confident enough to upgrade a little from just the few things I threw together to grow a couple at a time. When I first started I put the highest necessity items like lights, soil, nutes etc at the top and just went down the line on a as needed basis. So with all that being said I have a good idea now of how I want to do things and how they should be done....and to be 110% honest, I owe it all to the growers, the sponsors as well as the administration of this site.

Well they are weeds so that probably helped, inspite of your 'green' self helping them along

Sounds like a great plan and fair enough there HPh, definitley sounds like you have got the bug, bad.
Suppose it does equate similarly to an average 'hobby', after all one could spend that amount on a decent camera now a days! Without the extras
Lots of goodies to be had, enjoy your shoppng spree.

Incidentally , @MaxBloom looking over your site, and specs say suitble space but actual coverge basis, is suitable for 4x4 mean in bloom or just in veg?

Great journal Turbo', surprised tbh. The light seemed a little underpowered for space but it did a fantastic job. Btw great tip for the fans on the corner posts.. ;)
Yeah, despite MH not making the features I want, they do tend to spend time with users and i think it helps their name.

Shame the rest dont interact more (inc your self @MaxBloom).
I appreciate your business is making lights but without the word of mouth places like this can generate, I suspect we all suffer (because for a lot of people here its MH or bust for lights):
I asked a question of viperspectra and they firstly answered wrong then simple answered the question with go away (more or less) so i will never get a viper light because of it.
Thank you, if you have any questions about our lights, you can contact us at any time. But our sponsorship here will expire Sep., 5th, you can contact us via email directly. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom