Mayday Mayday! Need Help!

Canobud

Two days after up-potting this widow seedling Tuesday 4/12 into a 3 gallon Smart pot with more Ocean Forest/Perlite mix and feeding with 1/3rd strength Big Bloom + Grow Big in distilled water, the bottom leaves on this otherwise healthy green plant quickly yellowed and this morning started showing some brown in the tips. Flush time? She's my only plant and I do not want to lose her. Part of me is afraid that flushing is only going to drown her.

If this is nute burn using 1/3rd strength one month after sprouting, I'm not sure why anyone uses nutes in Ocean Forest anytime before flipping to 12/12. How do I salvage this plant??

IMG_270315.jpg

IMG_270212.jpg

IMG_270010.jpg

IMG_27015.jpg

IMG_270410.jpg

Check if she needs water by lifting the pot, best way to tell if it's time. You'll want to avoid any stress. Also when watering make sure you soak the whole pot until you get plenty of runoff. Leave her a week or so to recover before doing any more changes, and cut back on the food she is a dark green already, you wouldn't want to feed more at this point or you risk a toxicity.

Back
Top Bottom