McChrystal Says Marijuana Shared With Rolling Stone Reporter Was His Undoing

General Stanley McChrystal says he and his aides smoked marijuana with a Rolling Stone reporter and it was that experience that led to an article in the magazine in which he spoke disparagingly about the President, Vice President and several high-ranking military and diplomatic figures.

"I was high," McChrystal confessed to Lying Dog News.

McChrystal said the pot "loosened his tongue" and was the reason he and his aides spoke so candidly during the interview.

About McChrystal's first one-on-one meeting with Obama, Rolling Stone reports: "'It was a 10-minute photo op,' says an adviser to McChrystal. 'Obama clearly didn't know anything about him, who he was. Here's the guy who's going to run his fucking war, but he didn't seem very engaged. The Boss was pretty disappointed.'"

Elsewhere in the article McChrystal and his aides joke about Joe Biden and wonder if the vice president will make a gaffe during an upcoming speech. They mockingly refer to Biden as "bite me."

"It was Rolling Stone magazine, man!" McChrystal told LDN. "Am I going to refuse to share a peace pipe with such a key demographic for future recruitment in the armed forces? No, of course I'm not. How was I to know the shit they smoke these days has got on it the kick of a she-ass in heat?!"

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: Lying Dog News
Author: Arnold Cruz
Copyright: 2010 Lying Dog News
Website: McChrystal Says Marijuana Shared With Rolling Stone Reporter Was His Undoing

* Thanks to MedicalNeed for submitting this article

What a loser. Good riddance to bad rubbish! Nice role model, just awesome for our children and a fabulous example for our military as well.

I appreciate that he is trying to attract a different demographic to the military, but the way he was supposedly doing it is logically flawed. Smoking pot with a writer will not attract outsiders, although it has destroyed his reputation and his career. Well played Gen. McChrystal ... you are a disgrace to your rank and your country.

What a loser. Good riddance to bad rubbish! Nice role model, just awesome for our children and a fabulous example for our military as well.

I appreciate that he is trying to attract a different demographic to the military, but the way he was supposedly doing it is logically flawed. Smoking pot with a writer will not attract outsiders, although it has destroyed his reputation and his career. Well played Gen. McChrystal ... you are a disgrace to your rank and your country.

Wow... and might I enquire to how long you served in the military??? I served this country for 6 years and think highly of McChrystal. Though he practiced poor judgement... he is not a polititian.

The site that this is at is the only place I have seen such information at and by it's name I am really doubting if this is true, as the site is called Lying Dog news?

So you may wish to take it for what it "May" be worth, noting? Anyone check this at snopes or anywhere else?

This is satire. Look at the source of the article: Lying Dog News. :bong:

Stanley has an outstanding military record. He is 100% military minded and 0% politician. Think of George Patton without the Nazis.

The site that this is at is the only place I have seen such information at and by it's name I am really doubting if this is true, as the site is called Lying Dog news?

So you may wish to take it for what it "May" be worth, noting? Anyone check this at snopes or anywhere else?

It's similar to onion news.

Wow... and might I enquire to how long you served in the military??? I served this country for 6 years and think highly of McChrystal. Though he practiced poor judgement... he is not a polititian.

I didn't join the armed services, although I am from a military heavy family. That is irrelevant to the fact that he showed more than bad judgment, if this story is true he has more than earned a discharge and truly is not the kind of person we need representing our country or our military.

Yeah, after thinking about it overnight and then looking at it again after not seeing it anywhere else I figured it was satire, some of the other stories on the site are REALLY out there.

I didn't join the armed services, although I am from a military heavy family. That is irrelevant to the fact that he showed more than bad judgment, if this story is true he has more than earned a discharge and truly is not the kind of person we need representing our country or our military.

Thats fine... that is why these fine people do what they do and put themselves in harms way and are away from their families so that you have the right of free speech. Apparently... it may be a lie about him smoking pot...LoL. Last time I checked they do drug testing and I doubt he would have risked his career just to smoke one with the homies.

wow... ummm.. it's satire.. chill.. :)
here.. :passitleft: I think you need this.. :rollit:

Wow! You really believe that happened? Get a grip Carolyn! Funny what people will believe when they want to regardless of how ridiculous it is. She must be a dem.

Quote "Lying Dog News has as its mission to always fall woefully short of the truth, often in spectacularly entertaining ways."

this quote was taken from LDN, from there home page click on "about"

I wouldn't mind if the General would tell what he knows about Pat Tillman's murder.

I believe the issue w/ that was the cover up story originally told. McChystal was responsible for approving the re-writing and awarding the Silver Star. This is not a new military tactic: turning tragedy into something inspirational. Only this case failed in that objective.

Tillman was a major recruiting tool like Iwo's flag raisers. :reading420magazine:

He was shot by his own troops and they tried to cover up what they did. It's unlikely that a field General would know anything beyond what was reported to him by subordinates. :grinjoint:

I believe the issue w/ that was the cover up story originally told. McChystal was responsible for approving the re-writing and awarding the Silver Star. This is not a new military tactic: turning tragedy into something inspirational. Only this case failed in that objective.

Tillman was a major recruiting tool like Iwo's flag raisers. :reading420magazine:

He was shot by his own troops and they tried to cover up what they did. It's unlikely that a field General would know anything beyond what was reported to him by subordinates. :grinjoint:

Thanks, then i should say, "I would like the General to investigate further." That is some nasty unfinished business.

Back
Top Bottom