Medical Marijuana 'Joke' Comment Leads To Thousands Calling For DEA Chief's Firing

Re: Medical Marijuana 'Joke' Comment Leads To Thousands Calling For DEA Chief's Firin

I expect this will eclipse all national news. again, great job!!!!!! I would nominate George Carlin for DEA chief, or at least subchief. How about a Magic 8 ball for DEA chief? Ask again later.

Re: Medical Marijuana 'Joke' Comment Leads To Thousands Calling For DEA Chief's Firin

I could not say it any better then 420 warrior. He just hit the nail on the head and drove home the point perfectly. They, the powers to be, big business are desperately trying to figure out how to get the lions share out of this and until they can come up with a viable plan they will fight this tooth and nail. Our only way to win against them is by constantly fighting the fight no matter how small or insignificant our victories appear. Unfortunately if your not moving ahead you are falling behind, so even if they are the smallest of steps, they are better then no steps at all.

ResponsibleOhio tried to do just as you said. I'm not sure if any of you were following Ohios Effort to legalize Cannabis; but the sponsors of the amendment wrote themselves in as the only legal growers in the state!! They were legalizing Marijuana, yet making the situation worse! Icing on the cake: homegrows were originally prohibited for some BS reasons. To make sure grow ops wouldnt cause fires, crime, etc. They ended up rewriting this part of the ballot, allowing you to grow a measly 4 plants. :clap:

Its really sickening that NORML endorsed this petition to legalize. Keith Stroup wrote this whole bit, we dont have political agenda in legalization, we advocate to legalize no matter the postion.

Glad Ohio did not pass this shit.

Thanks Blazing! The Ohio NORML chief was ousted over his endorsement. Hardeharharhar. Keith Stroup is just worn out retired, and done with it. Amen Blazer!!! Lots of boot lickers mad at me over my anti Issue 3 posts. Good thing the founders didn't quit, neither did George Washington at Valley Forge when things were looking bleak. Quit being pussies, is all I can say. And for you closet smokers, hope you get a big BLUE wake up call at yer house soon! OOPS, Mods, my slip is showing again. drats. Take that last sentence out. I canna do it Also, how did WE get Michele Leonhart canned? Are you a Colombian prostitute hired by Cocaine Kingpins to have a party with DEA agents? Amazing what WE can do when we set our minds to it! And, no, Keith Stroup did not write this attempt to hijack our movement this American movement. Ian James and his legal beagles wrote that amendment. Mr. James got 5.5 million win or lose. Them suckers ought to sue Mr. Ian James. He cost em a shitpot of loot under false pretenses, and that is called FRAUD.

Rosenberg is a serious joke. He obviously has read up on the medicinal affects of smoking marijuana, yet he still stands firmly in the face of science and facts. We are only 57k away, lets do it guys!

Thanks Blazing! The Ohio NORML chief was ousted over his endorsement. Hardeharharhar. Keith Stroup is just worn out retired, and done with it. Amen Blazer!!! Lots of boot lickers mad at me over my anti Issue 3 posts. Good thing the founders didn't quit, neither did George Washington at Valley Forge when things were looking bleak. Quit being pussies, is all I can say. And for you closet smokers, hope you get a big BLUE wake up call at yer house soon! OOPS, Mods, my slip is showing again. drats. Take that last sentence out. I canna do it Also, how did WE get Michele Leonhart canned? Are you a Colombian prostitute hired by Cocaine Kingpins to have a party with DEA agents? Amazing what WE can do when we set our minds to it! And, no, Keith Stroup did not write this attempt to hijack our movement this American movement. Ian James and his legal beagles wrote that amendment. Mr. James got 5.5 million win or lose. Them suckers ought to sue Mr. Ian James. He cost em a shitpot of loot under false pretenses, and that is called FRAUD.

Ihad a lovely talk with Keith Stroup at a rally two years ago --- Calling him retired! Watch your mouth. - He has done more than you have.

I expect this will eclipse all national news. again, great job!!!!!! I would nominate George Carlin for DEA chief, or at least subchief. How about a Magic 8 ball for DEA chief? Ask again later.

A dead guy?

ResponsibleOhio tried to do just as you said. I'm not sure if any of you were following Ohios Effort to legalize Cannabis; but the sponsors of the amendment wrote themselves in as the only legal growers in the state!! They were legalizing Marijuana, yet making the situation worse! Icing on the cake: homegrows were originally prohibited for some BS reasons. To make sure grow ops wouldnt cause fires, crime, etc. They ended up rewriting this part of the ballot, allowing you to grow a measly 4 plants. :clap:

Its really sickening that NORML endorsed this petition to legalize. Keith Stroup wrote this whole bit, we dont have political agenda in legalization, we advocate to legalize no matter the postion.

Glad Ohio did not pass this shit.

Yes, indeed the world was watching my friend and I was so happy to see y'all didn't accept that horse shit bill saying that only these few people have the right to control Cannabis and corner the market of it. Cannabis is a natural plant and for a hand full of bureaucrats to claim full control of it for their own personal gain and no one else can partake in their piece of the pie is just ludicrous and greed at it's very worst! There are 4 other states and DC that have made Cannabis legalization work for them and not one of them needed a big corporation to control it and neither does any other state! There are 5 other legalization models that are working in place for Ohio and other states to go by so it shouldn't be that hard to come to a sensible solution that works fairly. Hat's off Ohio, y'all did good, now go out and do it in a way that everyone can prosper.

:bravo:

Ok, back on topic... one more day to get those sig's we need, anyone know where we stand?

Yep. It be front page news and this clown be out of a job by noon. Great work guys! Mods, is this better? Maybe we be contacted to suggest a replacement. Anyone have a replacement in mind? Oh, by the way, what media in tow? What big news organizations will be covering this earthshattering news? It will displace the Paris attacks in coverage, no doubt. You signers, give yourselves a big pat on the back. Smoke a joint in celebration. Another badguy down, what, a million to go? When is the next petition circulating and who are we going after now? This petition stuff really works! Maybe they will just surrender and publicly admit the error of their ways. Mea culpa.

Sure, one bad guy down but maybe, just maybe the other million will watch their mouths and think a little harder about how they approach the tens of millions of us they are supposed to be working for? And maybe the Obama administration learns from this that we're not just rolling over and accepting this kind of rhetoric and ridicule any more and it's not their place to decide what's considered to be medicine and what isn't...Or maybe not? But in any case, "we the people" get to decide who stays and who goes, "we" the voters can and will take back control if we all just stick together...It's not just "their" world, it's "our" world too!

Our acting DEA director obviously believes what he said about MJ being a joke is true. "Just Say No" and the Federal government's program to eradicate MJ by brainwashing our children worked.

I dont think were gonna hit the goal. were at 95,000, we cant get 60,000 in a day, interested to see the response nonetheless

Our acting DEA director obviously believes what he said about MJ being a joke is true. "Just Say No" and the Federal government's program to eradicate MJ by brainwashing our children worked.

Obviously it didn't work out that well because it's the "Just Say No" generation with 4 states and DC that have now legalized MJ and half the country now with MMJ, so this guy may or may not believe what he's spouting off at the mouth about but he's sorely mistaken if he thinks that he's influences anything with his lies, if anything he feels his cash cow is threatened at this point.

The DEA makes millions if not billions from the low hanging fruit of nonviolent people who use Cannabis because they look at us as easy pickings. It's much harder and more dangerous to go after people who are bringing in hard deadly drugs into this country and much easier to bust down the door of a family, shoot the family pet, drag the kids off to foster care and take the parents to prison because they have a few plants tucked away in the basement. It's really easy to go into a licensed dispensary and confiscate all the medicine and haul off a small business owner and his employees. It's way easier to do those things than it is to go into a village in Afghanistan and plow under a poppy field or go to a coca plantation in Columbia and chop down all the coca bushes because those people have armies of people ready to fight to the death to defend those places.

Obviously it didn't work out that well because it's the "Just Say No" generation with 4 states and DC that have now legalized MJ and half the country now with MMJ, so this guy may or may not believe what he's spouting off at the mouth about but he's sorely mistaken if he thinks that he's influences anything with his lies, if anything he feels his cash cow is threatened at this point.

The DEA makes millions if not billions from the low hanging fruit of nonviolent people who use Cannabis because they look at us as easy pickings. It's much harder and more dangerous to go after people who are bringing in hard deadly drugs into this country and much easier to bust down the door of a family, shoot the family pet, drag the kids off to foster care and take the parents to prison because they have a few plants tucked away in the basement. It's really easy to go into a licensed dispensary and confiscate all the medicine and haul off a small business owner and his employees. It's way easier to do those things than it is to go into a village in Afghanistan and plow under a poppy field or go to a coca plantation in Columbia and chop down all the coca bushes because those people have armies of people ready to fight to the death to defend those places.
Well of course they are afraid of loosing their funding. If they went after the real drug dealers and pushers in this country imagine how embarrassed the government would be with a large section of our CIA in jail for smuggling and selling drugs? Then where would they get their money? If you think Ollie North was the only one and it was a one time deal, I would suggest you follow the money. How do you think Ohio got the proposed bill that they did? Was it by accident? No way, follow where the money would have gone had it passed and that is who set up the bill in the 1st place. It is always as easy as follow the money in a greed oriented world.

Well of course they are afraid of loosing their funding. If they went after the real drug dealers and pushers in this country imagine how embarrassed the government would be with a large section of our CIA in jail for smuggling and selling drugs? Then where would they get their money? If you think Ollie North was the only one and it was a one time deal, I would suggest you follow the money. How do you think Ohio got the proposed bill that they did? Was it by accident? No way, follow where the money would have gone had it passed and that is who set up the bill in the 1st place. It is always as easy as follow the money in a greed oriented world.

Your damn right about all that brother, it's always about the money, always has been and always will be and everybody but the common people of this country have their hands in the cookie jar.

Is there a time limit when signatures will stop being counted?

Is there a time limit when signatures will stop being counted?

Good question, wish I could find the answer to that but me google-fu is failin' me.

On the bright side though sigs have passed the 100K mark!

Specially like the second link. Earl's me Oregon "Homey" :grinjoint:
This is not the 1st time he has openly spoke about the BS that is going on in our government, there is a youtube spot where he is asking the head of the DEA which drug is more dangerous , marijuana or heroin. He could not and would not give an answer. Earl called him out on his BS and told him the facts. I loved it that one of my "Homeys" was the one to do that.

Almost 113,000 now. The petition is still up so I'm not slacking off. I'm telling everybody I can about it and also posted it in a few social sites I go to. I would love to see it reach 500,000. I think with that many, things will change a lot faster. There has to be way more a half million pro cannabis people in the U.S. so I think that many is reasonable. We just have to get the word out.

Back
Top Bottom