Medicinal strains

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
anyone have any recommendations for high quality medical strains. I have just started my first med garden and am doing all 25 the same strain. Next grow I'm wanting to do a couple different strains for a better variety of meds. so any ideas from other med users or anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :peace:

I know different strains are good for different ailments, So just mention what those are and then im sure someone can better help you

I use it for nausea, appetite, chronic pain, and muscle spasms. Anybody use it for any of these reasons or similar ailments.

I'll have to check out those strains, i'm really looking for some heavy duty shit, narcotic like just for pain so I can get off of these perc's. that's why next grow I want to grow a variety, something for each ailment but still get nice and screwed up at the same time. best of both worlds.

heres a nice list to check out for good medicinal strains and their effects.

Cannabis Club Menu

its the least i can do

no problem man, anytime. :peace:

I made a copy so I can go over it with the guy who is helping me with my grows and figure out which strains are best for what. I'll have to study them hard and figure out four or five different kinds that will grow well together and have the same flowering period.

^Very good indeed, one of my favorites as a matter of fact.

Back
Top Bottom