MerryAnna's Swazi Adventure

Lol you know where I work in the morning before school how dare you ask me that question :)
Are you rolling your eyes at me? Let me tell you, your attitude needs an adjustment, or you'll never amount to anything. AND you have to pass PE.
(Can you see i was a teacher?!?)

Well since I need an adamant to adjustment I think my teacher needs an attitude adjustment so why don't we both go out behind the f****** gym doors and I will roll one out of the stuff in my pocket and then we will all be okay LMAO

Well since I need an adamant to adjustment I think my teacher needs an attitude adjustment so why don't we both go out behind the f****** gym doors and I will roll one out of the stuff in my pocket and then we will all be okay LMAO
ROFLMAO fine. Then we can go raid the home ec class...

Your Takeover in the home at class and I know this its 1 in the morning I am up my old ladies in bed kids will be up at 5 or lady has to be at work at 6 and I don't have to be to work until 8 I don't know if I'm going to get any sleep today I'm not tired I haven't smoked since 4 this afternoon and I don't know what's wrong with me somebody tell me where the doctor is

What strain were you smoking? If i harvest my girls a week or 3 early, i get this weird energy that's exciting and keeps me awake for like 12 hours.
I know some strains are very good for daytime energy...
Or you're just excited about something. I was like that yesterday.

I think the problem is is that I've been playing with the kids being hyper myself along with making them hyper all day playing in the swimming pool running around and having fun just doing whatever my little monkey wanted me to do with her today so I have just not stopped to smoke I'm getting ready to try to smoke now but I am also trying not to wake her up at the same time so this is kind of fun and kind of not

Day 2:
I have a compost heap ( 4, actually), and all our kitchen scraps, fallen branches, lawn clippings, autumn leaves, egg cartons, & wood ashes go onto this heap. This is my primary source of food for my whole garden.
Why 4 compost heaps?
1. The current heap, where all the new material gets added.
2. The previous heap, where it has reached optimal size, and it now cooking. Depending on the time of year, this can take 3- 6 months.
3. The useful heap, which is where the compost is ready & i'm using it.
4. My special herb compost - this is an experiment in layering different tones in my grow by using only herbs (mint, lavender, sage, comfrey, lemon rinds & passionfruit skins).
Any thoughts?

My thought on this with heat for what you're doing with the lemon rinds sticks leaves and anything else you decide to throw in there is that some of the plants are going to pick up traits of these flavors what they call Esters these Esters get lodged in the leaves and then build up making it taste a little more like whatever it's normal charistics are so if you have a plant that has charistics of a lemon smell and taste when it's cured in Girard quitting something like lemon rinds in the soil that is going to be growing in can increase this this is the same as the product that I just ordered that is called Botanicare sweet it is supposed to do the same thing without me having to go through all the added process speaking of added process I gave up on trying to have a compost heap I kept running it dry and could not get keep enough stuff around to keep it filled sad for me :-(

My thought on this with heat for what you're doing with the lemon rinds sticks leaves and anything else you decide to throw in there is that some of the plants are going to pick up traits of these flavors what they call Esters these Esters get lodged in the leaves and then build up making it taste a little more like whatever it's normal charistics are so if you have a plant that has charistics of a lemon smell and taste when it's cured in Girard quitting something like lemon rinds in the soil that is going to be growing in can increase this this is the same as the product that I just ordered that is called Botanicare sweet it is supposed to do the same thing without me having to go through all the added process speaking of added process I gave up on trying to have a compost heap I kept running it dry and could not get keep enough stuff around to keep it filled sad for me :-(
That's the idea with this heap - to increase certain flavours natural to the plant. I had a notion that, because studies have linked specific terpenes to specific effects (eg linalool (in lavender)promoting sleepiness & calm), you could conceivably grow a bunch of clones from the same mommy in the different composts and get different medicinal effects. I have no science to back this idea up, it's just an idea that made sense to me.
I don't want to use any bottled nutes & flavours, cause these swazi girls don't always react well to them. They also hate it if you fiddle with their roots and/or grow medium. I still have some sulky ladies from when i did a leaf trim 3 weeks ago...

If you want to increase terpene production start working on mineral balance and bacterial count in your medium and your plants' surface, cause that's the only way to do it.

To break it down easily, every plant on this planet needs certain sum of nutrients in soil to thrive, but every plant is different. Oak tree is different from a tomato plant and cannabis is different from sweet basil.

Now most of them will compensate with something else if they do not sip on desired cocktail of nutrients, this is how adaptability works in nature. But in order to have the optimal growth, perfect health and great terpene production you have to meet their needs by achieving a balance of cations and anions in soil, right amount of humates, good C:N ratio and high CEC to hold it together.

I have a thread called share your ways to increase resin production it would be great if you would stop by and leave a message on your favorite ways to increase resin production this would be great and I would appreciate it very much I am trying to give new Growers multiple different ways to increase the resin production because a lot of people seem hesitant on different techniques and styles

High Brix is the only verified way I know of.

To break it down easily, every plant on this planet needs certain sum of nutrients in soil to thrive, but every plant is different. Oak tree is different from a tomato plant and cannabis is different from sweet basil.

Now most of them will compensate with something else if they do not sip on desired cocktail of nutrients, this is how adaptability works in nature. But in order to have the optimal growth, perfect health and great terpene production you have to meet their needs by achieving a balance of cations and anions in soil, right amount of humates, good C:N ratio and high CEC to hold it together.
That sounds wonderful, except i got lost at the last bit. I wasn't very good at science in school...
Are you saying that feeding the plant the right nutrients helps it grow better? I really am a dumbass with science, you have to use small words....

Back
Top Bottom