Day 7:
Not a lot of foliar activity yet, but check out the roots on A:
420-magazine-mobile1841520281.jpg

And B:
420-magazine-mobile1387371690.jpg

Have to repot them tomorrow.
C-F aren't quite there yet...
✌&❤

Worm castings are great seabird guano is great liquid fish nutrient compost his nice but out of them all I like the kelp Plex it's always a good go to and you can run it your entire time but you use what you have on hand

Worm castings are great seabird guano is great liquid fish nutrient compost his nice but out of them all I like the kelp Plex it's always a good go to and you can run it your entire time but you use what you have on hand
Yup. I tried coconut water on A & B, went from no visible roots to ⬆pics in 36 hrs. Of course, it could just be natural progression. I have to transplant tomorrow, these girls like to flip when the roots hit the planter bottom. I'd like to veg these babies for as long as possible, and try to get them as big as i can on just the organic/edible stuff i have in & around the house. ☮

Day 9:
I decided to make some LAB (lactobaccillus) to make fermented plant juice. It's an organic way to make your own nutes from all types of plant matter around the garden, and to target specific areas that might need attention. Roots only FPJ to target root areas, leaves & stems for veg FPJ, flowers for flowering FPJ. Dilute as you would bottled nutes, and voila. You could even make your own fish juice, if you're willing to take on that scent...
LAB is an anaerobic bacterium, so adding it to FPJ containers DRASTICALLY reduces the 3 week dead skunk smell.

Cold snap. My girls are snuggled up outside, me inside watching carry on flicks.
Update:
The rice wash for my LAB starter has seperated nicely, but i don't want to add the milk just yet. Just too chilly right now, and mom has decided to go manic & clean everything, so we're ALL staying out of her way

I've taken your cutting MA along with GG4 from Pat, hopefully they pull through as this is attempt no 1 at taking my own. Once we happy with those we can make that arrangement as discussed. I also have some critical mass beans with a nice cbd component to it plus a few other we don't really know bud was really awesome indoor. Definitely kush traits to it.

I've taken your cutting MA along with GG4 from Pat, hopefully they pull through as this is attempt no 1 at taking my own. Once we happy with those we can make that arrangement as discussed. I also have some critical mass beans with a nice cbd component to it plus a few other we don't really know bud was really awesome indoor. Definitely kush traits to it.
Damn, dude, you're LEGEN-waitforit-DAIRY. have you figured out the pot sizes?
❤❤❤❤❤

We should call you Janeway then?

I'm subbed ! outdoor organic grown and Sativa - 2 favourite things (single favourite outcome).

Thanks, & welcome!
I always fancied Picard more... he's the captain i grew up with, French, knows about wine, archeology.... and i had a mad crush on Wesley Crusher.
Love that you love sativas & outdoor... strangely, some of my favourite things! Feel free to comment, post, advise etc at any time, this is just how i do stuff.

Haven't really considered pot size as yet, let's first get these babies going lol.
420-magazine-mobile1201920033.jpg

They under the dome hahaha
Man, you da man! Thanks so much, they are looking mighty fine. Are you gearing up for summer? Getting ready for T20, ODI's & a test series we'll draw? Maybe considering an outdoor grow?
(Much easier ito lighting...LMAO)

Watching this! I just started growing. I grew my first all organic. Super interested in your fermented nutrients as I ferment myself for health. The taste of my weed over what I buy was over the top superior. Organic and homegrown matters, even if i made a million mistakes. Grew GG4 from bag seed, White Rhino, Blueberry Kush, and Blackjack all for pain. I live with chronic daily migraines. I also grew three unknown seeds. One was a male named Larry so I just made budder out of him with ABV and he was surprisingly potent! The other two; Moe and Curly were Sativas and unfortunately both plants didn't live through harvest. The others did and I am now attempting clones not very successfully with some. I need to let the GG mother get a bit larger and wait for the temps to drop a bit I think. The White Rhino, which helps the most anyhow, cloned like a boss though.

Back
Top Bottom