MI-grower At It Again In Another DIY Setup

I hope everyone has had a good week. Just a quick update today.. The girls are all going very well and look pretty healthly in my opinion. I topped all 3 of them last week and trimmed a couple bigger fan leaves so that light could get to where it needs to be. First 2 photos up is my Gorilla Glue#4 baby under the 20 watt grow light. Ths girl is maybe 4 inches tall but has 9 branches already growing off of her. The next photo is of my two unknown girls in the 2x2x2 grow space. They are doing very well too. I plan on vegging until April 1st then switch to 12/12. I will be transplanting my glue youngin later this week and plan on flowering her aswell starting April 1st.

On that note I hope everyone has a wonderful week and will post new photos next Monday.

20210315_150255_HDR.jpg

20210315_145958.jpg

20210315_145027.jpg

I hope everyone has had a good week. Just a quick update today.. The girls are all going very well and lok pretty healthly in my opinion. I topped all 3 of them last week and trimmed a couple bigger fan leaves so that light could get to where it needs to be. First 2 photos up is my Gorilla Glue#4 baby under the 20 watt grow light. Ths girl is maybe 4 inches tall but has 9 branches already growing off of her. The next photo is of my two unknown girls in the 2x2x2 grow space. They are doing very well too. I plan on vegging until April 1st then switch to 12/12. I will be transplanting my glue youngin later this week and plan on flowering her aswell starting April 1st.

On that note I hope everyone has a wonderful week and will post new photos next Monday.

20210315_150255_HDR.jpg

20210315_145958.jpg

20210315_145027.jpg
They are Great looking today my friend. Thats a nice setup, I appreciate the initiative.

They are Great looking today my friend. Thats a nice setup, I appreciate the initiative.
Thanks Bill, For a very cheap set up it is kinda nice. Personally I am interested if I can produce any quality smoke from some led lights that I have never used before. Last time I grew, I used cfl's to flower and a shop light for veg and it did the trick.

If all goes well I wanna build a 3x3x3 new grow area or find a grow tent that size and improve this set up for possible vegging area. I plan on getting a new 600 watt led grow light that uses only 70 watts sometime in the next month or two. Because all utilities are included in my rent, I do not wish to use to much power for this or my next grow.

It's good hearing from you my friend!

Thanks Bill, For a very cheap set up it is kinda nice. Personally I am interested if I can produce any quality smoke from some led lights that I have never used before. Last time I grew, I used cfl's to flower and a shop light for veg and it did the trick.

If all goes well I wanna build a 3x3x3 new grow area or find a grow tent that size and improve this set up for possible vegging area. I plan on getting a new 600 watt led grow light that uses only 70 watts sometime in the next month or two. Because all utilities are included in my rent, I do not wish to use to much power for this or my next grow.

It's good hearing from you my friend!
You flowered with cfl's thats dedicated good for you. I look forward to seeing your next diy unit.

1st photo was taken 2/17/21 of all 3 of my babies when I put them under a 20 watt (daylight) grow light for the first time. The little one on the far left is GG#4 that I just transplanted today. I put her with my other plants in the big grow area photo #2. Photo 3 and 4 is a before and after being transplanted into her new 2 gallon home.

I will switch to 12/12 on 4/1/21 and see what this experimental Grow has to offer.

Much Love from the Glove!

20210217_160637_HDR_(2).jpg

20210315_171143.jpg

20210315_170453.jpg

20210315_150255_HDR.jpg

I have messaged the admins and asked them to move this thread to journals in progress for you.

In the future, if you need something moved, you can private message one of the admins or click the report button. This button is located in the bottom left corner of every comment box. It has a little bell beside it. Hope this helps
Thank you for helping me re-learn/ navigate this site again.

Not a problem, always trying to look out for a fellow gardener. Glad I could help.

I thought I'd mention as well, it may be a good idea to put something like river rock in the bottom of your pans under the pots to have some air gap between the pot and foil pan. Especially if you are watering in them as it could start to mold on you with no air.

Not a problem, always trying to look out for a fellow gardener. Glad I could help.

I thought I'd mention as well, it may be a good idea to put something like river rock in the bottom of your pans under the pots to have some air gap between the pot and foil pan. Especially if you are watering in them as it could start to mold on you with no air.
Good looking out my friend. Will do! I need to make sure there is proper air flow for my plants and roots.

Once again Much Love from the Glove!

I have a question how can I make a diy carbon air filter? No I haven't googled it yet. This would be very helpful in the weeks to come. I prefer to ask Pros rather than a search on Google?

I have a question how can I make a diy carbon air filter? No I haven't googled it yet. This would be very helpful in the weeks to come. I prefer to ask Pros rather than a search on Google?
I have seen a few of them on this website but I cant remember if anyone here has done a diy thread on one or not. Do a quick search in the forums search bar and see what you find. I myself don't bother with a carbon filter so I don't know much about them, I know they have activated carbon in them, a screen, and some high air flow fabric filter lol

Another thing you could do is make a post in the do it yourself section of the forums, or even faq section.

I have seen a few of them on this website but I cant remember if anyone here has done a diy thread on one or not. Do a quick search in the forums search bar and see what you find. I myself don't bother with a carbon filter so I don't know much about them, I know they have activated carbon in them, a screen, and some high air flow fabric filter lol

Another thing you could do is make a post in the do it yourself section of the forums, or even faq section.
Good looking out bro!

Here is another question, Are led grow light blue & red Spectrum, compatible with a 20 watt LED (daylight grow light)?

Would having both those lights combined for flower harm my plants?

Here is another question, Are led grow light blue & red Spectrum, compatible with a 20 watt LED (daylight grow light)?

Would having both those lights combined for flower harm my plants?
There's not a whole lot as far as light that will hurt your plants aside from plants being to close or way to much light causing light bleaching.
You can mix and match whichever lights you like. I had plans on running my 2 600w HID lights along with and led panel in the middle for example.

There's not a whole lot as far as light that will hurt your plants aside from plants being to close or way to much light causing light bleaching.
You can mix and match whichever lights you like. I had plans on running my 2 600w HID lights along with and led panel in the middle for example.
Thank you my friend, I thought it would not hurt but you never really know.

From this to that and now all 3 plants are reunited in one room.

2/17/21 through 3/15/21

3/15 through 3/27/21.

I hope everyone has had a good week. Just a quick update today.. The girls are all going very well and look pretty healthly in my opinion. I topped all 3 of them last week and trimmed a couple bigger fan leaves so that light could get to where it needs to be. First 2 photos up is my Gorilla Glue#4 baby under the 20 watt grow light. Ths girl is maybe 4 inches tall but has 9 branches already growing off of her. The next photo is of my two unknown girls in the 2x2x2 grow space. They are doing very well too. I plan on vegging until April 1st then switch to 12/12. I will be transplanting my glue youngin later this week and plan on flowering her aswell starting April 1st.

20210315_150255_HDR.jpg

20210315_145958.jpg

20210315_145027.jpg
I am sorry that I have very neglected this journal but I have been very busy at my job. I have not neglected my babies {Fingers crossed) 2of and unknow strain are doing food but not excelling like my GG baby.

I have never seen a cannabis plant produce three branches instead of two at each node. 4 inches tall has 9 full branches. That's whats up!

20210327_204004.jpg

20210327_203157.jpg

I've had a 3 node plant before, I've seen a few online as well. Just one of the neat and harmless mutations of a plant.
They are looking good and healthy, good job on the LST.
Things get busy with life sometimes, you do you, we will be here.

Back
Top Bottom