Shout out to all my fellow growers!

How far north because my GrandFather had a house on Indian Lake in the UP 40 years ago.
I'm a stones throw from the 45 parallel in Ontario. I'd give a dozen clones for some sweet sunshine. We have a touch of snow and its chilly.
Not sure where Indian lake is my friend.

Indian Lake is in the UP of Michigan. If you giving away clones damn I can take one or two
You can pick the clones but you have to promise the sunshine. We need it.
Then again so does Texas. Ok i got it Texas gets the sunshine and you pick the clones. Sound good.

A little history on this adventure and learning process, I used to be a care taker for my mom years ago when Michigan first went legal for medical purposes so I know a little bit about growing. The smoke was decent but not anything out of the world. I only used CFL lights. (roughly 20,000 lumens give or take) and a DIY grow space. No money for a big boy light. I worked with what I had..

Fast forward 13 years Mom's has been gone 5 years now and 8 for my Pops and I was smoking on some killer a few weeks back and found 3 beans put them in some soil 2 weeks ago and like what the hell one might sprout, I did not expect all 3 to pop up. Of course my cat would not let them be in the window getting natural light and ate one. A week later I was enjoying some GG I got my my cousin and found a bean in there and was like what the hell it might sprout too and guess what it did. So now I got three babies and had to hide them before my shithead of a cat eats them.. Don't get me wrong I love her to death she is a really good cat and one hell of a mouser but I dont need her to eat my babies..

That is when I went to menards and picked up a cheap grow light and asked a local grocery store store if they had any big boxes they wanted to get rid of. When I got home I made this contraption to protect the babies from the mean putty cat..

The 1st photo is of my cardboard temporary home for them until I can figure out what to do and yes the top opens up but when closed does let light out. I am not to worried about the light seeping through or that it's the most beautiful set up, it keeps the cat away from the plants The 2nd one if of the unknown strain plant in the big pot and thought I might as well start it young with some minor LST'ing. The 3rd photo is of my GG baby, the 4th pic is of my other unknown strain with a little LST'ing as well and the last photo is from the box of my grow light I absolutely don't understand. My light is uses only 18 watts but equal to a 20 watt light.. I know the watts are low but untill I figure out if any of them are females their is no need to go all out and get a tent better grow lights because I seen on Amazon I can get a 600 watt LED with all the fixings for like $50 bucks.. Only time will tell and if I continue to LST all of them like I am I should be good for at least the next two weeks but who knows.

Have a wonderful day and Much Love from The Glove!

20210218_173103_HDR.jpg

20210218_165827_HDR.jpg

20210218_165816.jpg

20210218_165809_HDR.jpg
Hos much you wanna bet I could LS
That green thumb needs to back off the watering on those babies, or you'll get root rot, just spray them until they get bigger...and you can stop that stretch by putting the light closer :goodluck:
No Offence but no they do not look over watered in my personal two cents.. No disrespect my Dad was a certified pesticide applicator for many many years and in my youth I did not care to shits about growing plants but I always listened and learned. Now I understand Plants keep us alive, so the more we give them the opportunity to grow and Blossom and produce their fruit the more it helps the human race.

I'm a stones throw from the 45 parallel in Ontario. I'd give a dozen clones for some sweet sunshine. We have a touch of snow and its chilly.
Not sure where Indian lake is my friend.
I hope and pray you have sunshine and maybe even some warmth until summer gets here but we both know just because Mr. Red shines bright does not mean it's always warm.

Back
Top Bottom