Micro grow advice Skunk#1 fast

Runway420

First I hope I'm posting to the correct forum I appologize beforehand if I did. I am a med user and am not after a lot of bud. I am looking to get 2 or maybe 3 OZ. of QUALITY bud. I know absolutely zero about micro grows. I am going into my fourth week on a Skunk #1 fast from Seedsman
As you can see in the picture shes healthy been fimmed and defoliaged. I am growing in a
2x2x4 CoolGrows tent
TMLAPY 600W led full spectrum
Air intake and outtake fans
RH controled
Heat controled
MG MC soil in 3 gallon fabric pot
65PH watering to 20% drain every 5 days
Can add FloraNova bloom if needed after flip.

My question is at what week should I flip to 12/12 for my desired yeild. This strain is hybrid of coarse but finishes in 7 weeks instead of nine.

Attachments

• 20191101_094438.jpg
    20191101_094438.jpg
    885.5 KB · Views: 84
Each strain will give you a slightly different total yield even if you fill the same amount of space with it. I would let her get a little bigger before you flip. More mature plants stretch less than immature plants do. Which will help keep the size more manageable and also increase your bud/space density.

Thanks I was thinking 6 weeks (2 more weeks.) I'll post a pic before I do to see what you think. I really would like to be able to sustain my own needs with what strains which have worked best for me instead of travel or roll the dice. I'm just in a bad position that way and am almost giving up on trying to properly medicate naturally. It is really pretty sad that people are still having to live underground. And for most people who I associate, they dont understand the difference between rec and med. They dont understand that there are specific strains for specific conditions. And most of the time the strains available are gen xx twenty times over. I cant keep up with all the new stuff. I'm so old gen. Skunk#1, thai stick, Maui Waui....Humboldt County stuff was real special back when. I like Miracle Alien Cookies, Blue lemon thai, Blue dream and a couple of others that are more accessible(sometimes). So for my rambling I just really need to be more self reliant until all americans are able to medicate the way they choose and really what is best for most everything (from experience) and in order to do that I really need someone to set me right. I've overflowed with information on this internet thing to the point that my head hurts. I've made mistakes from day one that are still a mystery to me...like growing medium (I thought to myself wtf is that I'll just use MiracleGro Moisture Control). Succeeding seems impossible this forum was and will be my last resort to becoming self sustaining. Sorry for the novel. Really. It's been stewing for quite some time and well thanks again.

Meh I get it. Self reliance is the main driving factor for so many people landing here. It's what got me here. Mine was more about the cost vs quality than availability of a particular strain but you gotta do what it takes to take care of yourself.

On the miracle grow thing, as far as I know the main concern is that they contain some pgrs that are not ideal for human consumption. I can not verify the validity of that but I would not be surprised if it were true. That being said you're certainly not the first person to use miracle grow branded stuff, and there are a lot of other old hippies still around just saying. Haha.

Don't get too hung up on what other people think or say. Your girls are telling you they are happy that's what matters.

Back
Top Bottom