1st Grow, Micro Grow Skunk#1 Fast, Seedsman

I wanna hear the molasses thing....you brought it up. Lol.
My girls are getting a good dose of Tool this morning.:headbanger:
I dont have a clue about the molasses thing I just came across it and it sounded kinda trippy lol something about adding molasses to the medium? I could not get that techy it would just add to my constant confusion lmao.

I dont have a clue about the molasses thing I just came across it and it sounded kinda trippy lol something about adding molasses to the medium? I could not get that techy it would just add to my constant confusion lmao.
Carbs to feed the wee beasties in the soil that in turn feed your plant.
Some use it throughout the grow while others use it only during flower.
Advanced nutrients has a severely overpriced version of watered down molasses. Highway robbery.

Ok so I got really frustrated with having to bend over or get on my knees to do Anything in this tent...problem solved. Next question. My plant has decided to take off a bit about to touch my canopy net. It is about time to water again. When I watered last the drainage was pretty clean. Remember I'm using Miriclgro MC. It's been over 30 days which the packaging says is safe to add nutes. I have FloraNova grow and FloraNova bloom. I am going to need to water tomorrow or the next day at the latest. I am going to flip soon. Anytime really is going to be fine (yell here if you see fit lol ) I think for my desires yield 3 to 4 ozs. So flip and give 1.5 mil bloom or wait with no nutes until next water? Watering every 5 days. I have a DST tester for ppm. 600 to 900 ppm feeding schedule may not work in MG? But getting there takes a lot more than 1.5ml A LOT MORE. lol please reply your thoughts.

Attachments

• 20191104_091636.jpg
    20191104_091636.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20191104_073739.jpg
    20191104_073739.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • 20191104_072751.jpg
    20191104_072751.jpg
    886 KB · Views: 36
Ok so I got really frustrated with having to bend over or get on my knees to do Anything in this tent...problem solved. Next question. My plant has decided to take off a bit about to touch my canopy net. It is about time to water again. When I watered last the drainage was pretty clean. Remember I'm using Miriclgro MC. It's been over 30 days which the packaging says is safe to add nutes. I have FloraNova grow and FloraNova bloom. I am going to need to water tomorrow or the next day at the latest. I am going to flip soon. Anytime really is going to be fine (yell here if you see fit lol ) I think for my desires yield 3 to 4 ozs. So flip and give 1.5 mil bloom or wait with no nutes until next water? Watering every 5 days. I have a DST tester for ppm. 600 to 900 ppm feeding schedule may not work in MG? But getting there takes a lot more than 1.5ml A LOT MORE. lol please reply your thoughts.
Sorry for the blurple light with flash, I still hadn't got the tent up on the table and said omg they'll get it lol

They look pretty happy still but you could probably add in a lil bit of nutes and be ok. If your flipping in less than week I would use bloom. If your gonna veg another week or two I would run veg. If you pull too much N too early they will stunt.

I can't really see in your pics, are there growth tips right under the top fan leaves that got trimmed? If there are cut those leaves off and let the lower sites grow up.

To get a plant horizontally bigger you need to spread it out so all the bud sites are the same distance from the lights. This makes the plant want to try and establish a new apical node so they will all start stretching out to try and reach the light. My journal is full of scrogs, and there's a thread on quadlining somewhere around here that goes into pretty good detail about how to train your plants that way

They look pretty happy still but you could probably add in a lil bit of nutes and be ok. If your flipping in less than week I would use bloom. If your gonna veg another week or two I would run veg. If you pull too much N too early they will stunt.

I can't really see in your pics, are there growth tips right under the top fan leaves that got trimmed? If there are cut those leaves off and let the lower sites grow up.

To get a plant horizontally bigger you need to spread it out so all the bud sites are the same distance from the lights. This makes the plant want to try and establish a new apical node so they will all start stretching out to try and reach the light. My journal is full of scrogs, and there's a thread on quadlining somewhere around here that goes into pretty good detail about how to train your plants that way
After reading this I was able to get some better pics since I dont want to do anything at this stage that would be undoable lol, please look and repeat your thought of what may need taken off. The only thing I can really see is the single leaf and the stems there that will never reach the canopy? There isnt anything under the first 3 or the first 5 leaves cuts other than those. Thx!

Attachments

• 20191104_121628.jpg
    20191104_121628.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
Ok. So day 25; 9 days ago i fimmed, 5 days ago took off it's set of 3 and first set of 5. Today I took off the fim fan leaves and two others that were growing into the plant. Today was also water day... no nutes at 65 ph with 20% drainage. Next plan is to water again in +-5 days at which time I'll add 1.25ml of FloraNova Bloom to her water and flip to 12/12. All looks good imo. Thanks to those helping in my grow and destined success lol. Pics just above this post ;).

Sooooo....I wish you guys were my neighbors and best friends lol...lol some more. I have a lot of time on my hands. So before in green and after in blurple with flash. I might pee myself....wait, that's normal lol jk oh m g. Humor oh humor...it can get sick like that on occasion. Bladder control is no laughing matter.....I'm going to hell now, I'm sure of it. You'd think I'd know better than to hit the send button...oh boy.lol.

Attachments

• 20191104_183610.jpg
    20191104_183610.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • 20191104_183540.jpg
    20191104_183540.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 20191104_183037.jpg
    20191104_183037.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 20191104_150509.jpg
    20191104_150509.jpg
    844.1 KB · Views: 36
This is the most nerve racking thing I've done in many years, I am not gonna pull you guys chain one little bit. However, I felt that the importance of redirecting the growth to get light and space to the littler fellers that needed their own space was important at this stage in the game. (Yell now if your gonna ... aughhhhhhhhh!)

Attachments

• 20191105_204650.jpg
    20191105_204650.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 20191105_204630.jpg
    20191105_204630.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
It's nerve wracking the first few times you do it. As long as you don't rip the whole branch off you can always tape it back together. Worst case scenario your veg time just gets a little bit longer to make up for whatever you lost. Being patient and not rushing is key when training. If the stem or branch is too stiff you can squeeze and squish it repeatedly with your fingers till it's nice and soft then bend and tie it where you want it.

Unsulphered blackstrap molasses is commonly added to organic fertilizers to give plants the necessary carbohydrates and trace minerals that they need to be healthy. Molasses can be added to organic liquid fertilizers, compost tea, alfalfa meal tea and kelp. When molasses is added to organic fertilizers, it provides food for the healthy microbes in the soil. The greater amount of microbial activity in the soil, the healthier plants will be. Add molasses at a rate of 1 to 3 tablespoons to 1 gallon of fertilizer for best results. Molasses can also be added to water and sprayed on plant leaves or poured on the soil. When the molasses is sprayed directly on plant leaves, the nutrients and sugar are absorbed quickly.
Using molasses in gardens has the additional benefit of fighting off pests. Because molasses increases the overall vitality of plants, pests are less likely to attack your garden. Use a molasses and water mixture every two weeks, in addition to your molasses fertilizer, for best results. Molasses plant fertilizer is an excellent non-toxic and cost effective way to keep your plants happy and pest free. :bongrip: :hookah::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom