Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

I'd keep up with the Cal-Mag on the White Cookies thill her last week or so.. I found they drink calcium and all nutrients.

Tents filling in nicely... GL and Keepem Green

You have calcium deficiency on some of these. Otherwise they’re coming up quite nicely :thumb:

You have calcium deficiency on some of these. Otherwise they’re coming up quite nicely :thumb:
I seem to start seeing leaf issues around week 5 of flower. I'm using a call mag in the form of boomerang by Fox farms. I might try a different formula to see if I can keep my leafs a bit longer.

Thanks for stopping by my friend.

Cheers

Few shots with my 10k light on, seeing if a little UV will frost things up some.

Sage N Sour

Chem Dog

Star Dog

Cheers

Fed this morning after work. It's interesting that 3/6 plants show leaf issues and other three none. I feed the same regardless of strains or special diet. It makes it a challenge to grow different strains but since it was all gifted I'm not complaining.

Sage N Sour

Star dog and chem dog

Cheers

Day 42 of flower.

Sage N Sour,

White Cookies

Chem Dog

Star dog, one is purple one green must be different traits.

Warm up

Cheers

Fed tonight. Might be last before flush or possibly one more feeding.

Chem Dog.

Star Dogs

White Cookies

Sage N Sour

Warm up post feed.

Cheers

Few shots under blue light. Limited feeding tonight. One more then flush.

Sage N Sour

White Cookies

Star Dog

Chem Dog

Cheers

Fed this morning. Moreover, 60 days are on the 19th, or eight days away. It's looking like I'll go closer to 10 weeks or somewhere in between. Added this 1000 watt gem.

It's a finishing bulb. Lots of UV, it's called a brilliant blue.

Warm up to hot.

Few shots.

Cheers

Lookin' great, Brother! :bravo:

Looks like those Sage & Sour & White Cookies are almost done but a few weeks left on the Chem Dog. Did you start them all together and the ChemD's just taking longer?

Lookin' great, Brother! :bravo:

Looks like those Sage & Sour & White Cookies are almost done but a few weeks left on the Chem Dog. Did you start them all together and the ChemD's just taking longer?

Thanks, they all started at same time. Chem dog and star dogs will go close to 10 weeks, white cookies and both sage n sour will go first, I'll start checking for cloudy trichs around day 60.

Cheers

Noticed a broad mite attack. Seems week six and seven of flower always brings bugs out. You are unable to see these guys and no webs either, just taco'ed leafs and a sick looking plant. I used a hot shots power strip to take then out. Looking much better now and I'll pull out strip and go another week to let's flowers de gas.

Star Dogs,

Chem dog,

Sage n Sour,

White cookies,

Cheers.

I haven't see broad mites in acouple years... When you think' you got rid of them,, they pop back up and ruin your day. As late in flower as you are,, you can try weak Green Cleaner or even Nuke-em. Even good olf Safer's Soap works well with a rinse The oils and fatty acids work as a suffocate.. 15-20 minutes they are or should be about dead, and then a good soild rinse washes them bugs right otta your hair.......

If you use any of these,, use half strength formula,, I use 1/4++ abit in a liter of water....wait 15 minutes after soaking her with it,, and then rinse pretty hard with lukewarm water....... The residual will dissipate fast,, 2-3 days with the rinse . The rinse will remove the dead bodies and also strip off some of the soaps, or oils used earlier,, leaving a soft supple leaf.... Try to spray easy on any buds, and rinse wisely, not soaking''''' the buddage.. Them blast with a fan for te next couple hours to dry her out tight........

If you are on veg plants,,, remove and many leafs as you can. The less leaf,, least places you got to spray and it makes it easier,, and you get better coverage..... This is one time I believe in massive defoliation...... Leaves grow back. So you got taco leave? Is the top edge of the leaf look white??? Like these pic's????? If so look at them edges,,, them sure ain't trichomes wigging around of it... And all the secondary leaves strat growing but instead of a well shape leaf,, they kill the tip off making it look like kind rounded off.. And any lower small buts with act funny,, turn brown and feel like they went to seed......

GL with them,, are you sure they are hemp mites??????????? Killing them suckers off is a bitch and makes spidermites to like nothing............

GL I'll be driving thru....

Oh, I was going to tell ya I'm fixing to take cuts off a couple in the near future.. I have 2 mother plants,, a Strawberry Amnesia,, big yielder, easy to manage with acouple stakes and afew tie wires.. I'm looking at about 8 ozs of super sticky shit from her... And the other in a Puppy.. I have alot of clones promised,, but I might be able to cut ya 2 of each.... They won't be ready for almost a month.. I don't let them go till well rooted and they have gone thru a full spray regiment... INCASE?????????

Hey if you get acouple of these Puppies,, you going to have to play with alittle cloning.. I do KNOW you'll like it.. And will want to grow it again.........

A Small cardboard box,, little CFL in it,, and a cloner, and you got clones.......

Oh, I was going to tell ya I'm fixing to take cuts off a couple in the near future.. I have 2 mother plants,, a Strawberry Amnesia,, big yielder, easy to manage with acouple stakes and afew tie wires.. I'm looking at about 8 ozs of super sticky shit from her... And the other in a Puppy.. I have alot of clones promised,, but I might be able to cut ya 2 of each.... They won't be ready for almost a month.. I don't let them go till well rooted and they have gone thru a full spray regiment... INCASE?????????

Hey if you get acouple of these Puppies,, you going to have to play with alittle cloning.. I do KNOW you'll like it.. And will want to grow it again.........

A Small cardboard box,, little CFL in it,, and a cloner, and you got clones.......

Oh yeah, I'll take whatever you got. Awesome, thx.

Hot shots pest strips work great but they do come back as soon as I take it out. Oh well, I'm at 8 weeks today. I'll push them as long as I can.

Cheers

So with temps getting warmer, I switched out the 600 watt for a 315w.

Last one is a small sample of my lights in use throughout my grow cycling.

Sage n Sour

White Cookies

Chem Dog, big plant, small flowers.

Star Dog

Mite damage in star dogs, I'll look for lower bud damage this weekend. I'm far enough along to not stress much over it.

Cheers

So, 19th is 56 days or 8 weeks. I'll still let them go a bit longer. Using finishing bulb with a small flower bulb (1k, .315 k).

Sage n Sour lights out.

White Cookies

Star Dog

Chem Dog

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom