Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

I'd just harvest just the 'heads' letting the lower buds go longer.. No sense in shutting down the tent is there? Unless you got some on-deck...... Be 'awhile' before I got anything for ya... But you do NEED to get a cut of these Puppies.... BUT you going to have to start makings a cut right when you flip over..... I just took them cuts last night so knock on wood'''

I was not to happy with my last low light shots of my SnS and white cookies. Here are a few more under my 10k finishing bulb.

Also @NCW I'm in no hurry to harvest. But I'll pull the two smallest to make more room for the others to finish. In a week or so, I'll see how they are doing.

Cheers

So, switched out lights to flower or warm light. Here are a few lights out shots.

Soon, all plants over eight weeks.

Cheers

Hey, my friend, you got some nice buddage in there. And the photos are nice..

Which plant was the one that got fried? When you say harvest,,, wait 3 more days, I say a week. But from the pic's WITHOUT knowing, then scope heavy. Then say 3 more?????? JK Not... The last 4-5 days are important,, and most take them early... Every plant is different.

I had one that got fried like yours... Might have been its mother???????????? LOL but Which was it,, if it got labeled?

Getting closer, few lights out shots.

Chem Dog,

Last one next to Star Dog to show size disparity.

Star Dog,

White Cookies,

Cheers

So, it's that time of year again and temps are going up. Which means tent watts are going down. Since I'll pull this week (8 weeks was on 19th of last month), I'm not concerned about wattage.

Down to 735 watts in tent.

Flower show.

Cheers

Hope all the kids made it home safe and sound............. You gotta keep that Puppy going till winter time. She is a cold weather plant that won't hit full bloomage colors unless it's cooler... But even in heat, she does express alot of color... GL with them

Pup is a temperamental bitch... She'll find her groove after a while. GL with them

I'd grow that Marion Berry outdoors and you'll still have a good sized plant come Oct1st. She'll finish by then.. So I'd let her get as big as she can, and flower naturally.. She'll beat the rains.......

It Should be fine, I'll up pot soon enough.

Cheers

Little update, I've forgotten how slow outdoor growing can be. I'm used to 24 hour veg with bare bulb where thing happen much faster.

Pup looking well

Little ones, still little.

Strawberry Anne's getting big though.

Cheers

Least they didn't get beat to hell and back last night when the storm came thru....

Dude we got nailed, hail, rain, and thunder. And my plants, well the Cripit got hit hard.. I don't even want to go look at the damage.. Least till I get rid of this hangover from hell.......

BTW next time you come by,,, I want any of the pots that,,, haven't fallen apart yet back.... JK kind of... they are great root training pot for starters. I sure wish I could find them again.. I know mine,, I been using them for 4-5 years. I'm surprised they lasted this long... They sure have seen alot of plants over them years..

I'd transplant them small ones into finish pots after a dusting of myco's. I did inoculate them when I put them in dirt,, and the soil had alot mixed in too. But given room they will still be good sized plants outdoors.. We still have close to 2 months of veg time outdoors....... They should be 3-4 foot by mid-August.

Them Strawberry Amnesia are monsters.... Good pot too............

Back
Top Bottom