Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Yea that it is a reveg.. They sure do change up alot.. Them others you got will take off soon enough

Slow around here, those star dogs are getting huge, I'll top next feed, then flip after third feeding. When others catch up, I'll add them to the tent.

Thanks again for the cuts.

Cheers

I got a star dog in flower now. Her branches like to grow up instead of out. They wood stack nicely in a tent. NOW IF WE COULD GET SUN... Suppose to start raining pretty soon out there.

Good to hear, stalks are huge and they are looking large. Another week or so to flower.

Cheers

Raining last few days here in OR. Therefore, indoor we go.

Light is stock 1K MH

Rest of fun here.

Running 1050 watts.

Cheers

Don't ya love this liquid sunshine? Good idea putting them in. They get leggy as hell out there. Me,,, I'm too lazy. Lettem fight out there. But then alot of mine just sprouted afew days back. I wanted late start for smaller plants.

I use to love to veg my small plant un the 'old' T-12 fluorescent lamps, like 4footers with 2 bulbs in it. You can touch the leaves to the bulb. Leafs grow right up into the light, but don't get burnt, but all that intense light helps keepem short and stocky, the plant stays tight noded.

Reveg looking good.

Clones blowing up fast too.

Gelato looking great. Biggest plant for now.

Cheers

As hot as it's been you might need it...I know I had to downsize my lamps in mine. And even dial it down a notch at peak time. Like 8 PM in my room is peak hear.

To hot to run today, I'll wait for the next break in heat to start flowering.

Cheers

Wow, what a week in growth. Reveg looking good.

Clones going nutz.

Gelato

Crit sensi

Redlt

Cheers

Ok, back in the game.

Plants were very dry, fed on Sunday. I'm screwed if they are drying out in 3 day. In veg.

Cheers

You know the Star Doggies you got,, if you haven't seen yet,, they wood stack up really good in a SOG. You could've fit ALOT in a 5X5 footprint. The smoke looks great,,, yield was all that,, but if it's as good as it looks,,,, it should be great head stash.... GL Looks nice and green...

Temps are high here, so I got a fresh 750w lamp.

Plants have stretch going strong. Hard to believe that 3 gal pots can grow tall plants. Had a few spider webs because plants were started outside, had thrips and a few other leaf miners around by looking at my leaf mass. So, bought one of these.

Should take care of all bugs. Well tent is filling nicely.

Cheers.

I was seeing signs of low light, the 750 (running at 800) just can't reach the corners in a 5x5.

Therefore, I added the 315w and a 600 (running at 630) to hit the corners.

Flowers starting to show, fed tonight and started beastly bloom phase.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom