Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Kind of the best time to really use as much light as possible. Help keep the 'overhead' to a minimal. When I do flips,,, I like to use a MH bulb for the first 10 and last 10 days.......... The first help with that overhead,,, and the last is suppose''' to increase trichome production........... Least what I understand. Some of the big LED peoples even offer a UVB blub incorporated in their hoods..... Maybe some merit???? GL with the girls... My sample bud off the Star Doggie is great. Didn't get but 3+ oz off her. Good smoke tho....

I have a 10K finisher bulb from sols tech, 1K watt. I'll run it lads week. Massive UV spike. This new setup should be cooler then 750w, plus I can drop to a 400w with the 315w. Starting to get serious now.

Cheers

That weed from the Star Doggie is top notch. I just burnt one and even I can feel it.
The plant grows straight up,, rather than out. You should be able to see that by now. And the Critical Sensie, she spreads out quite abit. Like said tho, the yield isn't all that on the Doggie. 3+ oz's is my guess.
That looks right on that finish bulb. That even makes a good veg bulb. Man I bet that suckers bright. Take that sucker out at night and light up the whole block....

Yep, them Star dogs looking awesome. First time I've grown un-topped plants in a while. Looking for some large colas. Them Dogs are tallest plants in tent. I've settled in to a 915w tent. Using 315w CMH and 600w CHPS. Looking awesome, I believe that running 240v is better then 120v, flowers looking better then they should at this point.

Cheers

So it going to get hot for a while. I'll drop the 600w for my 400w light. Most likely only run 8 to 10 hours a night as well. However, tonight I fed. Looking well with lots of small white haired flowers.

Keeping tent at 75°, but that will change soon. At least when I fed tonight I was able to use a good amount of pro-teck. Loving it.

Cheers

Hot, hot, hot. Getting hot is not bad if it cools off. Tonights low is 77°. Bad for #noacgrow.

Bare bulb is impossible with these temps.

Choices are no light, or soft light, I chose the second.

Flowers looking good for now. Once they get farther along I'll tag them by strain.

Cheers

Ok, no more fighting the heat. Kept flowers in tent under darkness for 24 hours to reset. Now new timings are 7 to 7, outdoors. I'm getting a darkout tarp for my hoop house and instead of moving plants twice a day, I'll just cover and uncover the greenhouse.

Looking good, 4th week of flower starts Wednesday. Unbelievable my plants are still alive with as hot as its been.

Cheers

I always wondered if these blackout cloths they have at certain %. I think they are made out of breathable fibers instead of a solid? They call that shit shade' cloth I think. Comes like 85% 90%? Been awhile since I was looking into that and have no idea if they wood work. But stuff let the breezes thru. Damn been hot. And here I'm just fixing to bring some in for a flip.. GL over there...

Its a plastic (black/white) sheet, 30 x 50, hoophouse is 16' long, 8' tall. Therefore, I'll be fine. Uncover at 0700, cover at 1900. I should have thought of this last year. No need to wait until Halloween to harvest, just black out your plants when they are big enough for your taste.

Cheers

Be really careful with airflow. You mean that panda plastic? Keep an eye on the R/H in there, You don't want molds to set in. GL

I was fixing to start my indoors,,, but this heat wave made me procrastinate abit myself...

Yep, it's tough, but cooler temps will be back in a couple of months. We get 4, 2, month cycles of cold weather, with a hot 3, to 4, months. What can you do but go outside, or mini, splits.

Cheers

Well alot of grows can even use a window A/C unit,,, which wood really help in my setup. But damn summer temps play hell on a tent growers. You could always donate 2o-25% of your space and throw in a portable with all the duct works etc. But I don't think portables are even close to a window unit as far as BTU's etc... One day,,, after I hit the lotto,,, I'll have the house rewired and slap a Split-Air in there,,, along with 4 of them Magnum Hoods and 1500 lamps blasting... Flood tables with a drain installed? But till then I'm going to have to learn to work with every degree of temp... Hoping temps will drop acouple out there anyways..

Thanks NCW, but here is where I'm at now.

Running hoop house rest of summer. Other outdoor plants starting to flower anyway. However, I have 16 plants starting week 5 of flower.

I'll cover it at 1900 and black it out with internal air movement.

Cheers

Alittle bit of work.. Even with the airflow,,, keep a eye on the R/H. Could get sweaty in there later this week. Me got afew warm ones insight.
But are you cool with your neighbors? They are our best allies we can have. I was cool with 85% of my fence line, and the one people that are the left half of my back fence had questionable peoples working in their jungle. That's got to be where my problem came from. I just ordered some security for my back 40. It got all the lights sirens and action to cover the whole yard. I want to be proactive in it. ; as the sound of a 12 gauge racks... ''

GL

Back
Top Bottom