Million dollar question (Niacin)

MarineVet

I am 215lbs, 18-20% Body fat, 5'8 and I run three times a week, but the last week I have been walking everyday atleast a mile or better. I take multi vitamins, photonutrients and psyiluim Husk daily. I drop a duce no less than twice a day about 3-4 ounces. It's a dark golden brown, so I am not fully hydratred.

I smoked 6 blunts in a two day span (2nd rate product Swag).That was the 19th it's the25th now. I haven't smoked since early 2009 before that.

Sometime after the third I will be having a piss test. I do not want to take any detox drinks, but seeing as I have a promotion coming up, I will. I prefer to do this 110% natural. Any sugestions? And what do you think?

Regards,

-MarineVet-

Re: Million dollar question (**** Niacin)

Thanks Wingman420... For the encouragement, so you think it's a yes?

I still plan on diluting my urine too. I'm done smoking for a while, honestly. To much risk, but it is such a good high.

I think you will be safe as long as you continue to flush with water and any rinses or cleanses will definitely help. There is one called "de-toxify" that when used correctly guarantees a 4hr window when you will test clean.

Right on, that is what always confused me. When they say it 'cleans' you. Does that mean "just" for those four hours and then that sample reverts to it's natural properties, or does that mean that the sample that you gave is good to go?

I appreciate your sugestions and comments by the way bro'.

greentea extract pills work in 2 days eat like 6000mg per day and eat food and drink green tea and take b12 b6 a vitiamin water or 2 and your good

u get dreams when u stop smoking one thing i miss
i guess u hit your rem sate not like your going to go thru withdraws and every other drug thats out there u get sick if u stop takeing it fucked up right
:lot-o-toke::thumb::goodjob:

hey marinevet, best advice i can give after my six years of service with the govt. is.....DRINK WATER!!! lol love service jokes... n e ways after 6+ years of service and easily 100 or so urinalysis' and no quiting poking smot except bct and feild training with absolutely no otc clensers!!!:p not a failed drug test, dude ur a marine do wat u do go PT the fahq out of urself n drink an arseload of water before u take ur test just act like u have stage fright works for me every time, i mean cmon they make u drink water and pt urself if u cant pee n e ways....just use it to ur advantage and have the last laugh:bong:

and by the way the only differences are ur marines n im army same test i mean we have th exact same stats and to answer the original question i may be wrong but my recruiter offered me niacin when i joined to take before meps so regardless of the effects (redness & itching) if uncle sam says to use it id have to say its got atleast some purpose

Back
Top Bottom