Miracle grow burn?

holmeed

I found out I have hep c about 5 years ago and have been trying in vain to grow since then with little success.

I have lost about 30 pounds and like weed to gain weight and just mellow out as this hep c makes you kinda crabby..

I bought 10 female WW seeds and and planted them in 7 gallon pots with organic MG 2 month release only, reg soil, perlite, cow manure and vermiculite.

Here are the pics after 6 weeks. Is the MG burning them? I have heard it is poison for weed. Its only the 2 month release though. The only 2 that are kind of growing are the 2 cal sensi seeds I had. Lost a few females to bugs.

What do I do? Im in S Ky deep in the forest and the bugs ate about 20 of my bag seed plants too. Used several bug killers in vain. Nothing working. I live WAY to far out to get good soil. The soil here is all clay.

Should I replant these in reg soil? I cant get fox farm or anything like that around here...

Its been almost 2 months so you would think the MG ferts would be wearing out.

I was using distilled water but on another forum many told me dont use it. So I have been using rain water and tap (sitting out 24 hours)... not much is growing with the little ones...

here are the pics..sad waste of good genetics..

I guess I cant post pics it sez....

Back
Top Bottom