MISTY weed

Thepurplem0nkey

I just unraveled half a joint that I couldn't finish last night (I was pretty tired and went straight to bed in a stoned stupor after smoking half a fatty). THe insides filled my bowl to the brim. THe weed inside was called MISTY, 50 bucks an 8th from COmpassionate Caregivers in Hollywood. It's a hybrid (indica/sativa), and @ 50 bucks an 8th, a medium to upper medium med.
I HIGHLY recomend this strain if you are like me and can not afford the super potent 65 - 75 an 8th goodies that we would love to have but just dont have the dough. Im high as a god damned kite, and I only took 3 modest hits! It is DEFINATLEY Indica dominant. My body is tingling all over and I am D E E P L Y relaxed!! I'd guess this baby is 85% indica, with just a sliver of Sativa giving me a nice creative (and happy) buzz! WHile I'm certainly no docotr, I would PERSONALY recomend this for: depression, stress, muscle tightness, muscle fatigue, insomnia, body aches, and tension! SKin burn patients may aso find this usefull. LIke I said, my skin has become pretty sensitive to the touch, I dont know if that would be usefull or a detrement to a skin burn patient.
On a less medical observation, I will also say that this is a GREAT aphrodesiac, as my ENTIRE body is relaxed and extremely sensitive (in a good way) to touch, excellent for writers block as my tension is released and my sativa creativeness opens up new things to me, and this also would be an excellent sleep inducer if mixed with some afghan hash or a deep sativa hash.
Look for some pics in about 10 minutes of the medicine in question.
-PM

Play Misty for me..

Mr. PM, I'll try it out next time I'm in that neighborhood..highly recommended for MS I've read.. have been looking for some..

In addition I love heavy-get-you-extremely-stupid-indica!

Pinch, if you like Indica (like I do) but like to be heavily sedated physicaly (as opposed to the mental sedation Sativa tends to cause), then might I suggest Purple Romulan GOo. Its expensive shit....45 for half a gram. But its way worth it. Just a pindrop on top of some decent bud will sedate your entire body for hours.
purprom1.jpg

Has a great Indica Dominant but slight Sativa feeling, and is quite potent. Im not too familiar with the symptoms of MS. WHat kind of medicinal effect do MS patients generaly look for in marijuana?
-PM

ya i bought some cali mist a couple days ago for 90 bucks i got a 1/4 i smoked about three grams with some homies and someone bought the rest off me the same night i bought it for 90 bucks so i got a free smoke out i should have taken pics but im going to start taking pics of all my bud

Back
Top Bottom