MMJ covered by insurance?

GAME

I searched and didnt find anything, Im sure its been brought up before, but since I didnt find anything In my search I thought Id ask.

With MMJ, shouldnt your insurance be required to cover it or atleast part of it since its being used as medication for certain conditions? Will this ever even happen though? I mean if I get hurt, I go to the doc, he prescribes me vicodin, I then take my insurance card to the pharmacy and get my meds. Why should MMJ be any different?

:smokin:

I searched and didnt find anything, Im sure its been brought up before, but since I didnt find anything In my search I thought Id ask.

With MMJ, shouldnt your insurance be required to cover it or atleast part of it since its being used as medication for certain conditions? Will this ever even happen though? I mean if I get hurt, I go to the doc, he prescribes me vicodin, I then take my insurance card to the pharmacy and get my meds. Why should MMJ be any different?

:smokin:

Unfortunately health insurance coverage for medication will only provide coverage for a medication with a FDA DIN # (Drug Identification Number)

I should mention here in canada our mmj is not a recommendation its a prescription and we are able to declare expenses to purchase or grow it on our income tax return. If it ever manages to gain a DIN number then it would be covered by insurance here.

I should mention here in canada our mmj is not a recommendation its a prescription and we are able to declare expenses to purchase or grow it on our income tax return. If it ever manages to gain a DIN number then it would be covered by insurance here.

I am at times like this mildly surprised that you do not have more of a problem with "border jumpers" than the US does at its southern one:grinjoint:.

Back
Top Bottom