Mostly clear or mostly cloudy?

d42zero

Would you call these mostly clear or mostly cloudy? I'm only a few grows in so just checking my read before I do anything. These are all of the same bud, which has been drying for 24-48 hours.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Would you call these mostly clear or mostly cloudy? I'm only a few grows in so just checking my read before I do anything. These are all of the same bud, which has been drying for 24-48 hours.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
Hey @d42zero how are you my friend?
I'd say mostly amazing. Great pics, pretty cool.
But unfortunately I don't see many Amber's or cloudy.
Some look immature, if they haven't shriveled from drying.
Great girl though.
Bill

Hey @d42zero how are you my friend?
I'd say mostly amazing. Great pics, pretty cool.
But unfortunately I don't see many Amber's or cloudy.
Some look immature, if they haven't shriveled from drying.
Great girl though.
Bill

Thanks Bill! These were taken with a phone, a loupe, and a strong light source, and processed in Lightroom.

This was just a test bud, the remainder is still going strong :)

PXL_20210508_025902523.jpg

It's a bit of a mess in there, I got distracted from them right when the SCROG needed the most attention and I let them get a bit high and uneven. This batch will almost certainly be harvested in two lots.. the big stuff at the top will probably be ready in a week or so, but I think I'll need to let the bottom stuff enjoy the light for a couple of weeks and catch up after the first harvest.

They still have a week and a half to go according to the feed chart I've been using for the past three grows, and those three grows all went about a week past the end of the feed chart before they were fully ripe.

I figured they needed another couple of weeks, but I just wanted some reassurance as I'm not super confident in my harvest reading just yet

Update, I see some ambers here:
2.jpg

Although mostly clear/cloudy in this pic:
1.jpg

Some new pistils still popping so I think I'm going to let these girls ride a bit longer...

Sample buds from last week tasted amazing :)

Update, I see some ambers here:
2.jpg

Although mostly clear/cloudy in this pic:
1.jpg

Some new pistils still popping so I think I'm going to let these girls ride a bit longer...

Sample buds from last week tasted amazing :)
Beautiful.
Give her a week, check again.
Bill

Yep, I say she's ready.
Thanks Tyson, I booked the girls in for their chop tomorrow morning :)

These ones got high above the screen so I think they'll get two rounds of harvest... one for the top 12" or so that's in the light and fully ripe, then a second round in a week or so once the lower stuff has had a little more time. I didn't keep a journal this time but I'll keep the photos coming here :D

Back
Top Bottom