Mr. Lucky: Obama's Drug Use Could Have Sunk Him

Obama: Will He Keep His Word About MMJ Raids?

• Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Just Another Lying Politician

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as Obama is concerned, I don't know how anyone could think Obama is the change our country needs. I dislike McCain even more, but what has Obama said that he is going to change?*edit off topic Listen to his speeches, what does he actually say he is going to do, other than "It's time for change", well I will tell you right now Obama isn't going to change s#%t! I am glad to see someone else pointing out one of the things that has been bothering me, he is a presidential candidate who admited to using MJ and coc*ine, and he has not once mentioned changing drug policy, or growing hemp to offset our energy crisis, or his plan to put an end to rising food costs (again growing industrial hemp would offset energy prices, lowering food prices worldwide). My candidate dropped out, a candidate for real change. MIKE GRAVEL*edit off topic. His stance, legalize drugs (release our nonviolent drug offenders saving us billions), *edit off topic Don't believe any of their crap, we need someone revolutionary, don't settle for someone who could be the better choice, our 3rd party votes would count if we ALL just voted for who we wanted to actually win, I will never make the mistake again. End the 2 party system, vote 3rd party! I don't know how many of you have seen the South Park episode where they are forced to vote between a giant douche, and a turd sandwich, but that is how I see our choices right now.

^
this ones borderline off topic (not the only one) but i'm leaving it because it shows the hypocracy and double standards of the drug war, medical marijuana etc. If we're gonna debate the candidates we need to do it marijuana/hemp/medical marijuana related.

having said that..... Obama '08'
:passitleft:

He was caught on camera not even holding his hand over his heart and saying the pledge of allegiance, while everyone else was.
That just burned me up to see that!

This goes back to the election campaign. Jimbo, you've seen a photo of this incident? Have you seen the video with audio? They were not saying the Pledge of Allegiance. They were playing the National Anthem. I know that I do not put my hand over my heart when standing for the National Anthem. Really, I am not happy with our current President, but at least have some good talking points on why you do not like how the country is being run. Making a comment like that does not make much sense. It like saying; "Jimbo does not respect this coutry because he does not use capital letters when he writes Pledge of Allegiance". Let's focus on the problems and not the bull****.

Back
Top Bottom