Mr. SA Indoor Swazi 12/12

Mr. SA

:welcome:

Hi there, i am from south africa and i am growing a swazi tree indoors, an outdoor plant that is very common here and cheap to smoke... never seen an indoor swazi before and i am planning on crossing this plant with a G13 male to see what i can make happen. This grow is in a pc case at my friends house, moved it away from my house into a bigger case.

:thanks:

NewImage_25.jpg

NewImage_24.jpg

SNC00110.jpg

SNC00201.jpg

SNC00202.jpg

SNC00209.jpg

SNC00210.jpg

SNC00211.jpg

SNC00212.jpg

SNC00213.jpg

SNC00214.jpg

SNC00215.jpg

SNC00216.jpg

SNC00224.jpg

I am training the plant to grow small and i have also topped the one plant.

I am also using an organic fertilizer and also i put some liquid seaweed

More pics soon

When everyone just lurks it makes my grow seem like such a failure.... :sad:

By the way

I am running 70watts of cfl lights.

Found that i can buy 85watt cfl's here at a shop in town.... thinkin of gettin 4 of them for my next grow, thatl work out to be like 2000watts of floressent light..... lol

I got am using liquid seaweed and organic fertilizer....

I switched them to 12/12 today, they were on 24 hours uptill now.

i dont understand? why does no one care about my plant? is it because im from south africa or what? my plants are cumming along fantasticly thank u >:(

haha well here ill give you some love the only thing i would say is to put the lights closser to it because it looks like there stretching abit, but other than that there looking good.

Thanx bra... u made me smile :p lol

anyway yeah i need to upload new photo's but i have transplanted it to a bigger pot aswell... it is making amazing progress lately. they sleeping now, so dont really want to hinder them now, but they are on a 12/12 schedule now since 2 days ago... hoping for flowers in a week :D

anyone ever smoke swazi before?

check nirvana they have swazi and I've had theirs before sweet long and euphoric head buzz enjoy I'm tuned and for the south too just not as far south lol check my ladies

check nirvana they have swazi and I've had theirs before sweet long and euphoric head buzz enjoy I'm tuned and form the south too just not as far south lol check my ladies

well.... here by us swazi is the cheap stuff. u can get like 7g of it for the price of one outdoor gram, it grows very well here and is like our own strain u may say, strain origanates in swaziland by the way.

Its not that potent when u smoke small amounts but u can freak out insanely on it in large amounts. but for the price u can buy a weeks value for like 100 rand, like ten $.

Reason why i am doin this plant is to see what an indoor version will look like and how the harvest and the quality will be. The rasta's here dont put much effort into this strain as it grows so well in the climate.

And also i have a G13 male i want to cross it with to make my own strain of SUPER SWAZI :p

Hey there girls and boys! :ganjamon:

Just got home from judah's square, burnt a few pipes and now i am home waiting for a buddy to come over so we can smoke some lowrider and some sage in a glass pipe.... hmmmm.....:bongrip:

anyways, here are a few new photo's from over the last few days. i am now on day 16 or 17 and 3 days into 12/12.

Guys just remember i am only using a G13 to polinate my plants, this wont be affecting the buds exept for putting a few seeds into it, only the next generation of this plant will be my own super swazi. :ganjamon::ganjamon:

let me know what u guys think :hippy::allgood:

Oh, and sum random bulb sprouted in my one pot... will kill it tomorrow.... now... let it sleep :p

SNC00257.jpg

SNC00258.jpg

SNC00259.jpg

SNC00260.jpg

SNC00261.jpg

SNC00262.jpg

SNC00262.jpg

SNC00263.jpg

SNC00265.jpg

SNC00266.jpg

SNC00267.jpg

SNC00268.jpg

SNC00269.jpg

SNC00270.jpg

How do you know G13 will turn out male?

lol... i could rely on luck but then id be wasting good expensive seeds lokiin for a male. i got a 2nd gen male plant from a friend who harvested a few trees. out of his G13 plants he got like 7 seeds or something so when he planted a few, the one was male, as its winter here in the southern hemisphere. So the plant is like 4cm tall and like not really worth anything, so just gonna use it toshoot polin in a few days and pass it on to the next person who wants to use it :ganjamon:

That is how i am goin to cross polinate the strains. :Rasta:

here are some new photos, ull se two other plants now aswell, they got damage when they were still babies so they going outside from now on. One got burnt by the clf light when it fell on it and when the other one was still small then i accidentaly clipped another leaf off. so its way way behind potential and just looks fucked up. LOL

More Pics!!!

These first two is my prized baby.... day 17/18
SNC00279.jpg

SNC00280.jpg

The next one is the runt, but of a mutant, look at the leaves. 2 leaves instead of 3 at 2nd set, and 4 instead of 5 at the 3rd set.
SNC00281.jpg

SNC00282.jpg

SNC00283.jpg

Here is the one that got burnt, shot out allot when they went into 12/12
SNC00284.jpg

SNC00285.jpg

SNC00286.jpg

This is what happend when i slipped with the scizzors.... but lookin quite interesting:ganjamon:
SNC00287.jpg

The last few is just my gf and my 2nd baby
SNC00288.jpg

SNC00289.jpg

SNC00290.jpg

SNC00292.jpg

:surf:

u guys liike?

Hahahaha nice hey

Here is an update on my lights, i orderd 4 x 85watt CFL bulbs yesterday, should be here on friday or monday.

They costing me R205 each and each emit about 500 watts:D

Plants lookin good aswell, more pics later tonyt

you have to go with lummens not watts with cfls they get confusing

Back
Top Bottom