North of north

zPotato

Hallo I’m an older guy living in a very prohibitive country (lucky our prisons are very nice) in Scandinavia. I used to grow indoors up to 1999 when i got family and children and haven touched any of it until now that my kids are grown up. Long story short catching up on the tech and genetic advances that i missed. Grew up in south africa so durban poison, malawi cob, swazi seedless, and transkei is what i am used to. Indoors back in the day i grew sensi’s Black Domina and really really love indica now. I hope the new year will be better than last and wish you all success in all your projects.

Hallo I’m an older guy living in a very prohibitive country (lucky our prisons are very nice) in Scandinavia. I used to grow indoors up to 1999 when i got family and children and haven touched any of it until now that my kids are grown up. Long story short catching up on the tech and genetic advances that i missed. Grew up in south africa so durban poison, malawi cob, swazi seedless, and transkei is what i am used to. Indoors back in the day i grew sensi’s Black Domina and really really love indica now. I hope the new year will be better than last and wish you all success in all your projects.
Hey @zPotato hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @zPotato

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images of pass grows you would like to share?

If you are not currently growing you can checkout what other growers are doing here.

and when your ready to start a grow journal.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also. after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom