MrBudget - My Personal Narnia - Micro-Cab

Well, tbh, the picture below is my dream set-up. That image inspired me to start growing again. :) Unfortunately due to budget constraints it is not a option right now. lol

This box right now is to practice once more~

08003ab87dbf54d55806e8348e08a9d5.jpg

Mold - crop dead. Will begin journal again in a couple days when my fan gets in. Will have another set of led lights aswell. :)

Poppin' more beans! :D

I had figured the amount of heat the LED was creating would make it alright to skip the exhaust for a week or so.. I knew better lol I got overzealous and ignored humidity >_<

Yep, that's what happened. White mold lol I pulled it and pasteurized my compost. Going to probably add some microbes later in the 2nd run. :)

UPDATE:
I hath begun upgrades!

The 2nd Red\Blue 3250 LED strip has arrived!

I'm still waiting on the USB fan for exhaust... Within a week or so I'll be getting a cool white 5050 LED strip, mounting brackets for all three lights; and white paint to replace the foil. :)

19 ft red\blue, 9 feet high-powered cool white in a 1.5 cubic foot box lol

I have no problem with being schooled, lol.

Links to other cannabis-related forums are verboten here (out of respect for our sponsors, I assume). But if you know of a comparable thread here, I would be happy to read it.

Okay - and I'll even let you hold the bag when we go on the next snipe hunt ;) .
Thank you for your earlier advice, some much needed upgrades have occurred!

UPDATE:
Satin White Rustoluim applied to bare inner plastic - waterproof and hardening. :)

2nd Strip of Red/Blue LEDs added, high powered cool white shall be coming soon.

I staggered the lights for LST later~

3 beans dropped.

45535ce5c72be7c81bf082a542b6fcf9.jpg

Personal Note: My first born daughter will be here tomorrow! :D

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

*deep sigh* Ok, so I'm back and freshly started once more! I had a baby girl and my lofe spun for a moment.

No complicated feeding this time around, just going via what the plant tells me she needs. :)

Walls are now white paint underneath a sealed layer of 99% mylar tape. (The tape cements into it after a couple days, should help with any light that penetrates the tape layer.) 95+% reflection maybe? ;) Also, the strips all overlap and run the same direction - kind of an attempt for uniform reflection.

This is a 10w, 180 led grow running off of usb - and air cooled via glass chamber bellow vertical exhaust. ...and now I can grow the plants around the cooled lights, might suffer minor bleaching on the inner flowers but I'll live. This is kindof a feat really, the climate is stable inside (temp and humidity is perfect) and its working! I'm guessing a zero-ish carbon footprint design?

Now hovering at 26 celcius versus 26 - 31 before upgrade.

First pic is before, the others after. :)

420 Cloud - Downlaoad File 20161220_122740.jpg
420 Cloud - Downlaoad File 20170303_102511.jpg
420 Cloud - Downlaoad File 20170303_102506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom