Ms Colby Haze & J's Genetics Journal #2 - CBDiesel / Pakistan Valley / Candyland

MsColbyHaze

Strain: CBDiesel
Lineage: Harlequin x Turbo Diesel
Indoor: ~TBD
Flavor: ~TBD
High: ~TBD
THC/CBD Content: TBD after harvest/testing.

CBD0.jpg

Seedlings - Week 1
CDB11.jpg

Veg - Week 4 - F#1
CDB21.jpg

Veg - Week 4 - F#2

Strain: Pakistan Valley
Lineage: Landrace
Indoor: ~TBD
High: ~TBD
THC/CBD Content: ~TBD

PV1.jpg

Seedlings - Week 1
PV12.jpg

Veg - Week 4 - F#1
PV21.jpg

Veg - Week 4 - F#2

Strain: Candyland
Lineage: Grand Daddy Purple x Bay Platinum Cookies
Indoor: TBD
High: ~TBD:
THC/CBD Content: ~TBD

CL0.jpg

Seedling - Week 1
CL110.jpg

Veg - Week 4 - F#1
CL210.jpg

Veg - Week 4 - F#2

This is our first time growing these particular strains, so my apologies for all the blank spots in the Strain Info, I do plan to fill them in as we go, and I could copy and paste all the info from another site, but where's the fun in that? Please note all the veg plants are the SAME AGE - the only difference is the feno/phenotype (spelling?). Be sure to leave some love! If you've grown these I'd love to hear some feedback & I'm already expecting some good things from them :thanks:

Here's a post to help out everyone starting out, I ran into a common issue that I'd like to show you how to fix before you get upset the next time you walk into your grow & your plant looks something like this... Hope this helps! Enjoy

routbound1.jpg

First of all there are two things wrong that are making this plant sad: lack of water and lack of space! Here's the perfect example of a plant experiencing root bound; the best way I can explain it is the mass of your plant outside of the soil must be less than the amount of mass your pot can hold (e.i: imagine rolling your plant into a ball, if the amount of plant you have wouldn't fit inside the container it's in then it's probably rootbound. The only way to fix this is simply to re-pot it. Don't fret my pet it's only a mere set back & no harm should really be done to your plant!

rooutbound2.jpg

Here's the perfect example of what a root bound plant looks like when you take them out of the pot, be sure to do it when the soil is DRY so you can massage the roots to break them out of their shape a bit. Don't tear them too much though. Re-pot in a larger container & give them a light watering

rooutbound3.jpg

Not even an hour later & they're already looking better! My best advice here is to make sure your repotted plant is perfectly vertical in its new container trim any leaves that are sitting in the soil - NOT a full trim, you've put them through enough trama for one day =)

rooutbound4.jpg

Perfect distance from the light, don't let the metal hilade lights scare you, they can be ALOT closer than your HPS

THANK YOU!! :circle-of-love:

Took some pictures yesterday and they're all starting to look so grown up *sniffles* got a couple males (I'll be sure to post the differences between the two sometime soon) but all the babes are looking beautiful! Here's the latest & greatest on these soon to be classics, I hope you enjoy my pics so be sure to say something if you do!!! Just went over to 18/6 light, 8x8 tent and bigger pots...

april2014_01.jpg

april2014_02.jpg

pakistanvalley2014_01.jpg

Pakistan Valley
pakistanvalley2014_02.jpg

Pakistan Valley - Second View
pakistanvalley2014_03.jpg

Pakistan Valley - Third View
april2014_03.jpg

View of above
CBDiesel2014_01.jpg

CBDiesel
CBDiesel2014_02.jpg

CBDiesel - Second View
candyland2014_01.jpg

Candyland

Thank you & be sure you post your comments!! :circle-of-love:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom