My 2nd Grow: Purple Kush Pitbull & Afghan Kush, 2 Mars Hydro 198W Reflectors

Yea it was mine . Like I said its gonna be just fine I did have an accident tonight . My hanger broke on my brand new Mars hydro!! Dropped 4 ft to a hardwood floor landing but ya know fucking what? Ty Mars hydro for not making a total piece of shit!! The dam thing still works like it never hit the ground I'm so amazed for real

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Yea it was mine . Like I said its gonna be just fine. I did have an accident tonight . My hanger broke on my brand new Mars hydro!! Dropped 4 ft to a hardwood floor landing. but ya know fucking what? Ty Mars hydro for not making a total piece of shit!! The dam thing still works like it never hit the ground. I'm so amazed for real

I don't use their hangers I use their ratchet and key rings I feel their hangers are kinda crappy built shitty about your deal though

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't use their hangers I use their ratchet and key rings I feel their hangers are kinda crappy built shitty about your deal though

Also with the ratchets and key rings u can lift them much higher for more height space

Also with the ratchets and key rings u can lift them much higher for more height space

No not the stupid caribeaners it was a hanger I bought new that was pot metal and it just fucking snapped

So I ordered the LED glasses that mars hydro now has in stock thank god damn lights been hurting my eyes for months now I'm glad they made them affordable as well

Lol I know was giving u a hard time . Let me know though

lol didn't know u was going me a hard time I'm sure the glasses will be here in a couple of days I will post if it is worth the 16$ or not I'm sure they work I havnt doubted mars hydro yet

f58671db2024fb4451d890663e457b68.jpg

These are what I'm talking about

Tomorrow I'm thinking bout going to 18 6 so they can have some rest. They all rooted good and starting to thrive . So a lil rest for them and a cheaper electric bill for me lol. I guess between 7 am and 6 is the most expensive time for electric . So turn em off at noon back on at 6

Tomorrow I'm thinking bout going to 18 6 so they can have some rest. They all rooted good and starting to thrive . So a lil rest for them and a cheaper electric bill for me lol. I guess between 7 am and 6 is the most expensive time for electric . So turn em off at noon back on at 6

I work 9pm -7am so I have the lights running most of the time I'm home they are set 4am-8pm I leave to work a half hour after they sit off so I've been doing 16/8 schedule through my veg cycle then it will be 8am-8pm so it will be lights off while I'm at work

Back
Top Bottom