My 4:20 treat!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
here's a nice ball of finger hash from the crystals off my weed, so I guess it's a ball of white widow x black domina hash :laughtwo:
anyways this is what me and my good friend NiGhT_PaCkEr420 are having as a 4:20 treat right now.

hashball1.jpg

here's the other 2 pictures, check out last post was right on 4:20 and that little ball screwed us right up, holy sh#t i'm stoned.

finger hash ball .3g (small but last long and VERY strong) :grinjoint:

ballhash1.jpg

another shot of the pipe and a couple buds.

hashbud1.jpg

Awesome pictures man, and I'm lovin' the piece. :grinjoint:

awesome

isnt that a hash pipe?when i was in a pipe shop they sold pipes specially made for hashish../....who knows.

and how did you smoke it?just put the flame right on it and smoked?i heard that way wastes alot of the hash but i guess it didnt for you!

that looks so tastey!!
i've only smoked hash once and it was crazy!!
i'd never seen my pupils that big in my life.. ever.
it was so awesome, we did knife hits.
mm mm good.

We call "knife hits" blades around my neck of the woods.. :biggrin:

JamesF said:
and how did you smoke it?just put the flame right on it and smoked?i heard that way wastes alot of the hash but i guess it didnt for you!

Just get the ball lit and have a "cherry" constantly going so you don't have to keep lighting and burning/wasting hash. Keep it going between two people makes for an amazing session, just back and forth to keep it burning by itself, it burns real long and hits big.
Peace P420 :grinjoint:

princessesofpot said:
that looks so tastey!!
i've only smoked hash once and it was crazy!!
i'd never seen my pupils that big in my life.. ever.
it was so awesome, we did knife hits.
mm mm good.

You should take a little trip over here, i smoke hash everyday :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom