My feminized seed may be a boy?

archie824

I'm not an expert but these looks like pollen sacks. Can anyone help me confirm? Also I have 3 other fem with white pistils showing, are these developed enough to pollinate those other 3?
unnamed56.jpg

If this is a Hermie, you can just knock those off and keep going. I had a very prolific hermie on my last round. Knocked about 40 balls off of it and so far have only found one seed between the 3 that were in the tent at the time.
I don't see any white hairs on that particular plant. Does it have any?
The bottom sack on the last pic is opening. It will have a few yellow "nanners" inside. Once it opens, you are going to have pollen. If this is a hermied female and you would like to pollinate the rest for a few free fem seeds, set this one closest to the fan for about a week.

Good luck

If this is a Hermie, you can just knock those off and keep going. I had a very prolific hermie on my last round. Knocked about 40 balls off of it and so far have only found one seed between the 3 that were in the tent at the time.
I don't see any white hairs on that particular plant. Does it have any?
The bottom sack on the last pic is opening. It will have a few yellow "nanners" inside. Once it opens, you are going to have pollen. If this is a hermied female and you would like to pollinate the rest for a few free fem seeds, set this one closest to the fan for about a week.

Good luck

It has been killed. Not risking seeds in my tent. I don't know if it was a male or hermie, but definitely didn't see any white pistil at the time.

Back
Top Bottom