My first autos!

mumps

hello guys, wanted to share some pics of my autos to hopefully learn new things.
since i'm here i've already learned many usefull things and of course i would like to improve.
i've started with 5 royalqueenseeds autos, all different and that's a mistake, next one i'll go with 5 of the same strain or maybe some similar strains
the strains are:
amnesia haze auto
royal critical auto
royal gorilla auto
northern light auto
sweet zz auto

the soil is biobizz all mix to which i added a 15% of zeolite.
they are on the 17th day, i've read some threads about topping but i guess i'm still not confortable enough to do it, guess that as my first experience i'll just LST them
anyway i'm still in time to top them, apparently the 4th node just came out and i could do it in maybe 2/3 days.

the first picture is from the royal gorilla, as you can see there is a little brown spot and apparently is getting bigger, didnt give any nutes and the light is a 20 inches as suggested
i will start watering as suggested in the "how to water your plant" thread from the next time, 4 days ago i did wet all the soil and apparently another 3/4 days will pass before i can give em more water....guess that 8 days is too much...
anyway i need to give the thread another read because i'm still not sure about the matter.
IMG_2211.JPG

second pic is from the royal critical, this one is growing weird because i planted the seed upside down and it struggled to grow in the beginning, right now looks like just one side of the plant is working properly.
IMG_2207.JPG

last pic is from the sweet zz, as you can see the first two leafs are a bit twisted, don't know if thats because of too much light or what..
IMG_2209.JPG

i am going for 22/2 (started 24/0) and, when the light is on humidity and temperature are good, after the two hours of dark when i go to turn on the light again i always find some drops of water of the leafs...since yesterday i took the lamp out of the tent but nothing changed, anyway i started today to use a fan, let's see if this change things.
the first ten days the weather was lovely and i did put the plants under the sunlight during the day and under the lamp during the night, right now is raining since 4 days and they stay under the lamp.
do you think that bringing the plants outside could harm them?

since its a auto, if started outside prob would make it, protect so deer do not have a snack. but if there is a huge difference in climate I would keep them inside , and I run my autos 24. but I think it giving it 2 hours of total darkness is great. I pee around the plant that usually keeps deer's from eating them. They look healthy Good luck with your grow, and flip side it will finish faster inside. Maybe a advanced grower will chime in. In Mo, the only way you can grow outside legally is to have a enclosed area, and all kinds of rules and regulations.

thanks,
the soil i ordered just arrived and i will just fill a bit the pots, not transplanting as you suggested.
what do you mean with "flip sides"?
to rotate the pots in order to give all the sides of the plant the same amount of light?
i did bring the plants outside since is lockdown here and i'm not working, i've got plenty of time to joke around.
i will restart work on the first days of may and i will probably end up bringing the plant outisde just during sunny weekends
we don't have deers here, just sheeps but they are behind a fence : D

do you have any nutrient to suggest?
i will start with biobizz biogrow from the next watering and then add biobloom and top max for flowering.
guess i will also add molasses during flowering.
what else?

edit: i ordered a 1kg mega crop promo for 13 dollars shipped and i wrote to nectar of the gods for a free sample..guess that will be ok for my first grow, i'll probably give the plants different nutes to see what happens

i was studying LST and i will start training next watering.
i saw some pics of seedlings with the first two leaves anchored to the ground, do i need to do this as well or i will just start with bending the main stem?
Immagine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom