Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

im very confused with units of measurement lol yes i harvested nearly a ton (its the same here) of olives!
just met with the neighbour, well meet tomorrow to take down first lady, her name is Raffaella in honour of just passed Raffaella Carrà an amazing italian showgirl singer famous alla over the world (mostly spain and latin america of course)
thats the song we sing when we go checking the weed

smaller plant is much greener than before!
plants in my opinion dont look very ready but starting tomorrow is going to rain whole week...i think i'll harvest both what do you think?

IMG_5258.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

when i wrote at lunchtime in california was nightime and we ended up harvesting the bigger one and left the other live until next sunday..anyway i dont think there will be enough sun to make her full mature
close up pics are from smaller plant the one that keeps to live...bigger one had some yellow thicomes but not many, yes she would have need some few more sunny days anyway she was beautiful and super smelly and all the buds were big enough, no pop corn buds which is great.
she gave 800g..think she will give about 160g dry, nice harvest.
im basically at my second grow and im still not sure when the right time comes to harvest, anyway i've already seen some plants changing their look at the end of their life..somehow getting darker..dont know if this happens to all the weeds.
also i should have left some more flower in the outer part anyway im pretty happy with the result.
list of things to do for next grow:
- flowering needs to end in 60 days
- keep more fan leaves
- topping later
- remove lower branches
- nute properly
- cut less

last growing update for the season!
we ended up having just one day of raining...damn forecast : D
last plant is doing great and i can see some yellowing trichomes from close up pics..we will harvest saturday
the one we harvested last saturday is drying with fan e dehumidifier and probably needs another couple of days..she smells superstrong neighbour very happy.

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

this one is a photoperiod i planted end of may...do you think she will start flowering or is maybe too late?

IMG_4613.jpg

this was on the 9th of july, she's grown up nice in just three months, just noticed she's always been too light coloured..next eventual grow i will just use MC..i have one kg wrapped in some plastic bags, i'm scared of humidity, i had some in paper it attracts water like crazy

thank you!
just went checking the drying weed but shes not ready yet..its been 4 days and probably needs one more.
humidity with dehumidifier is around 60%
my ex partner just brought me some of his just harvested stuff..smells and taste like mandarine is great but im not used to this stuff anymore i resemble my avatar at the moment lol
rainy day in the shire, the lady is under the (very tidy) shelter

IMG_5298.jpg

Hi guys hope everythings fine.
we had a couple of 77F days and is going to be like this for another week..wonderful october.
lady is doing great but no sign of yellowing yet..i think the sun is powerful enough and shes going to turn yellow soon, changed my mind and i think i will harvest on the 22th:
some one hour ago pics some with flash some without
last one is the new oil..go green!

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5301.JPG

Back
Top Bottom