Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

im using just a couple of biobizz nutes, one for grow and one for bloom, their full line is 4 products so im definetely lacking something..
im using "grow" 4-3-6 8ml per gallon and "bloom" 2-7-4 16ml per gallon.
will water tomorrow morning, thanks!

edit: just saw that the biobizz products im missing are something like "stimulators" and do not add much in terms of NPK

im using just a couple of biobizz nutes, one for grow and one for bloom, their full line is 4 products so im definetely lacking something..
im using "grow" 4-3-6 8ml per gallon and "bloom" 2-7-4 16ml per gallon.
will water tomorrow morning, thanks!

edit: just saw that the biobizz products im missing are something like "stimulators" and do not add much in terms of NPK
Can you post a pic of the full element list for each bottle you're using if you can?

this one is biogrow, i'm using 8ml per gallon since im using an already nuted soil otherwise it would be 16ml per gallon

biobi1.jpg

biobi2.jpg

yes, i guess all the micronutrients are in the 2 products im not using, they were the most expensive lol
plants are definetelly underfed...what nute are you using?
seems like megacrop is not available anymore here..
anyway my friend still has some left from two years ago, tomorrow i could go pick up some and water with that till the end..

yes, i guess all the micronutrients are in the 2 products im not using, they were the most expensive lol
plants are definetelly underfed...what nute are you using?
seems like megacrop is not available anymore here..
anyway my friend still has some left from two years ago, tomorrow i could go pick up some and water with that till the end..
There are some downsides to MC in flower but at least they have all the micronutes along with calcium and magnesium! Might be worth a shot at 5.5g/gallon.

Back
Top Bottom