Dhlx Grows His First 2 Little Autos

Think I might have pinpointed an area where heat is escaping.... about to try to plug the gap...

Here is a pic of the Quick One

420-magazine-mobile1574437555.jpg

And a couple of the Royal Creamatic

It's compact little bush .

420-magazine-mobile1361773321.jpg

And I am thinking she is starting to be cloudy.....

420-magazine-mobile1340089900.jpg

Thanks for looking....

Thank you

There is a heater... well heat mat. . That is more than capable of doing the job .. things have improved since moving everything about and re-insulating the grow space..

Sorry mate, I must have missed that best of luck with the heat thing. nice looking ladies there .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Been and checked my plants and temps are all good :) 24 C (mid 70's F)

Now the fungus gnats are out in force.. not really an issue too much at this stage.. think I have some builders sand to topdress the soil which will keep them under control. ..

:rofl: weed is good for Alzheimers :)
You can get fly tape too with a yellow A4 paper behind it too. A shot glass of vinegar and dish washing liquid placed near soil surface works too.

Finally found sticky fly paper... the shop apparently didn't have any as it was "out of season"

Little update on plants

Quick One... doing ok

420-magazine-mobile1196447896.jpg

Royal Creamatic.. also doing ok... getting closer...

420-magazine-mobile923755366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile162765368.jpg

Now to something I had not given much though to until now... how the hell am I going to dry these when harvested. .. think it will have to be some sort of diy drying box in the grow space.. more thought needed (all input welcome)..

Checked plants as it for mighty cold here last night... well -6 ... luckily after sorting the insulation a could lower the heat mat setting so I can keep plants around 20 degrees with a little tinkering...

Also fly paper is trapping flies which is good.... :)

Will check again later and try to sort phone camera in mean time so I can take updated pics....

Back
Top Bottom