Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

just realized Stoneotter is from massachusetts, this is basically halfway between me and shed lol
my wake up alarm is more than a feeling by Boston since a couple of cellphones..do you have some italian music as ringtone?!
That's a good wake up! No but my ringtone is Crazy trains "All Aboard" by Black Sabbath. I'm an old subway train repairman retired so...

so...this season grow is officially over, in the end from the last two plants i got about 100g (neighbour got more than 200 but he deserved it for putting the place), smoked about 30g (great stuff) and stored in jars with bovedas in very safe and antifascists place ..will open for Christmas!
for next grow i was thinking of starting in my greenhouse in febraury in order to grow a couple of monsters in soil, in neighbours land of course lol.
thanks for support, love this forum, see you next year for mumps vulcanic grow 2023!

Hi Mumps.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom