My First Grow Ever - Ebb & Flow Hydro Grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

Re: My first grow ever. Ebb and flow hydro grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

things looking much worse ever since the flood happened and my plants sat in nutes all night..thinking im suffering some nute lockout/over watering..a lot of the leaves curling up..uploading pics as i can of it..flushing system with clearex by botanicare going to continue this for 3 days or so and then do liquid karma flush for a day or two and finally add introduce nutes again and see how they act..my three biggest ones not looking so good anymore what a tragedy damnit.

Re: My first grow ever. Ebb and flow hydro grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

WP_20130826_004.jpg

how many millilitres per gallon and of what are you running in your system? I would double check all the items you are putting in your flush solution.

Hey john and thanks for the reply! been waiting for someone, anyone haha. this started to happen before i flushed, but is only happening on a few plants...so i then flushed with 500ml of clearex in my 55 gallon res...today added 500ml liquid karma and a little bit of nutes..5/2.5/2.5 of floragro, micro, bloom bg GH...had to pull a third one out of my room becasuse she was looking horrible all leaves wilting and a lot of yellowing and falling off towards the bottom...any ideas??

WP_20130829_002.jpg

Just took this pic a few minutes ago...girls looking better after only one night of flushing with liquid karma and some nutes...especially the Chem4 which is the largest one on the left..my Rom and Hawaiin kush were both that big and healthy until whatever happened to them...thinking it had to have gotten nutrient lockout, not sure??

Re: Check out my first grow ever!In need of all the help i can get! Ebb Flow nGRo Hyd

subbed if u don't mind.......those plants look like they are diggin what ur doing, great job! Ain't nothing like flipping the lights on a bush and watching the buds emerge, and then it's done and u dry/cure and then smoke it and its like somebody put ur head in a vice grip lol.

Subbed to your journal and unsubbed from your earlier thread. So I have a question. Does your system drain back to your res, or does the res just pressure up and raise/lower the liquids in the lines? This might be a dumb question based upon my ignorance, but if the latter, I would say that nothing is getting to the ladies at the end of the rope.

Was is a better word, but on will suffice for another 48 hours or less. I built a little aeroponic/ebb&flo/DWC with a 3 gal top and a 3 gal res underneath. I have 4 seedlings and 2 clones in it at the moment and am running it in the aeroponic function with the spill over about 1.5" high, just enough to expose the spray heads and keep the air stone submerged. Here's a pic

DSCF11484.JPG
DSCF12152.JPG

PS, the signature looks good and the more threads you post to, the more attention you'll get.

Hey what's going on homie.. Nice set up I dig the dwc/aero I wanna build one like the when I get more space.. I am currently growing dwc as well if you wanna look up my journal n check it out this is my first grow as well.. It's call blue dream and og kush first grow.. Anyways make sure that res is light proof n that temps stay below 70... 68 would be best.. Also don't add exact amount nutes run a little less to give you time for uncontrollable error... Also those plants seem like there nute burnt.. If flush with plane phd water n h2o2 at 2 tsp per gall 3% or go to local grow store and ask for it n use as directed..

Back
Top Bottom