My First Grow Ever - Ebb & Flow Hydro Grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

I will get a grower who knows how to deal with pests problems at any stage of a grow and still have a salvageable yield! Be right back ;)

EDIT: I have asked Miwa to come and aid your problem. give it a day or so for a response, until then I have no idea what further action should be taken, sorry.
:thanks:
Ahhhh sickk AG thanks a lot bro youre rad!! yea the problem is getting worse they were attacking another plant my chem4 which already wasnt in the best shape because it never fully recovered from the flood now its worse, fml. when the lights come on those fuckers get to work, only thing i thought to do was spray them off best i could with cold water while the lights were on, hope it helped a little about to go check and get to spraying with something at least to keep them off until someone lets me know what to use.
heard of using something called Safer its potassium acid fats about to try and find me some later today i guess.

Just tossing out some ideas until someone with experience can weigh in. CO2, inundate the grow area with CO2. I've read in other posts on 420 that about 30 minutes of 1200 PPM of CO2 will suffocate the spider mites (or other insects) and increase your plant's metabolism at the same time. If you don't have a sealed environment, or a good source of CO2, plus monitoring device, this prolly won't work. Also, there is a lot of literature floating around about using lady bugs to eat the mites. Maybe Googling what the spider mite's predators are and see if you can get one or a few of them in there.

:thanks:
Damn guys thanks for all the great help and info!! Really appreciate it you guys are helping me get through my first grow pretty well!!
Any way yea mono I've heard the SNS is the shit but kinda pricey may try that if what I tried today fails. Read into the potassium acid fats for mites says it works well and can use up til day of harvest without damaging anything. Read this in the famous mj bible so sure it's something worth trying. Pretty much and insecticide soap. Then another one I'm gonna add to this is pyrethrum. Friend of mine has some concentrate and is gonna trade me some. Will update tomorrow and see if this safer spray worked.

Also was gonna ask you guys, decided to turn the heater off when my lights go off worried that the light it's does emit is gonna fuck up my girls when they're sleeping. So now temps around 60 when the lights go out and just about perfect when lights are on. What's your thoughts here should I put the heater back in and not worry about it? Will 60 degree temp slow my growth that much??

Ohhh shiiittt got a lil problem here..i think...believe i found myself a fuckin hermie in my room. what you guys think?? all the signs point to it..3 piece fan leaves..ball looking buds and hairs on top..also this is a plant that went thru hell until now and i think all the harsh conditions converted it?? its a lavender kush and i really liked it damn what a bummer
IMG_025328.JPG
IMG_025125.JPG

Maybe I need glasses but I don't see anything to fret over. Give it a little more time nd post another pic, that is if you haven't chopped it down yet?

Maybe I need glasses but I don't see anything to fret over. Give it a little more time nd post another pic, that is if you haven't chopped it down yet?

Hey sling thanks for joining. Yea I need to get a new pic up but this is 100% early stage of a hermie. The leaves split off towards the top and just grow single leaves instead of say normal 5 fingered leaves. Now the plant has straight up pollen sacks at the bottom with hairs out the top. Pics coming soon. Haven't chopped down yet but do need to soon before the sacs open and try to pollinate my ladies. Pulled out of room tho and have it chillin on front porch with the other.

Hey sling thanks for joining. Yea I need to get a new pic up but this is 100% early stage of a hermie. The leaves split off towards the top and just grow single leaves instead of say normal 5 fingered leaves. Now the plant has straight up pollen sacks at the bottom with hairs out the top. Pics coming soon. Haven't chopped down yet but do need to soon before the sacs open and try to pollinate my ladies. Pulled out of room tho and have it chillin on front porch with the other.

Good looking out Kidd, if you get a few mins pop over to my journal its in my sig.
Would love to have ya

Looks like it's about 18". Did you measure yet?

Day 44 here. Today I get to add some kool bloom to my mix. Been using liquid kool bloom thinking it is the same thing but the concentrate has a lot more supplementation in it. Also going to scope out some gh flora nectar, supposed to be like adding molasses to your soil instead this is for hydro. Would love to just mix up some unsulfered molasses and water but don't think it would work unless I boiled it maybe?? Anybody know a way to add molasses to the hydro res!??

Back
Top Bottom