My First Grow Ever - Ebb & Flow Hydro Grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

Re: My first grow ever. Ebb and flow hydro grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

Thanks for that awesome chart KingJohn!! yea youre right i do need a legit ph tester, but would it be ph problems, not really any the other ones having same issues, the one to the right of the chem4 was a little bit but not nearly as bad, but today it looks much better. the chem is still having trouble getting back on track.might have to pull it and do something with it..had a question for you guys also.i was thinking about switchin my lights to just 20 hours for the next 10 days until i go 12/12 would that be a bad idea?? decided to push my plants another week on the same feeding schedule they are just loving it and keep on growin!:thumb:heres some pics i just took
WP_20130908_020.jpg
WP_20130908_019.jpg
WP_20130908_018.jpg

Re: My first grow ever. Ebb and flow hydro grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

:420:Hey thanks guys!! much appreciated, tryin my best on this grow thats for sure haha. spent yesterday adding on an addition to my grow room, and another hood and light, i now have 3 1000watt MH and 1 1000watt HPS going, needed that extra room and light in there the girls were getting too big!! had to do another spray also, tried this oragnic stuff a friend of my bros made, supposedly his dads a farmer in greece and its some family recipe that kills them mites but i think its more of a repelant so we will see. have to keep up with that damn spraying pretty much every 3 days gets soo annoying haha, gotta do whatcha gotta do i guess. will snap some pics later, things coming along very nicely!:thumb:

a kw/h is probably cheaper than running a generator at today's average gas prices. Maybe a biodiesel generator is the next DIY? Turn Biodiesel into New York City Diesel!

The property owner already got a 2000k generator for this, but I don't know if he'll let me "repurpose" it to run off a converted deisel motor that burns cooking oil. I'll try his chin though cuz that would mean I can up the design to two 600w and a 400 for veg.

Hey wassup guys im back!! my bad for not getting on here and updating for a while. 4 weeks ago went back to my hometown for a lil vacation haha. the day i left i switched to 12/12 and had my bro take care of things..what i cam back to..holy fucking balls haha im soo stoked!! this is my first time seeing this so im just in awe every time i go look at my garden lol. anyhow things are going nicely minus a few hiccups. mites are back. fuckers. yesterday had to expand my grow room once again and also add more light haha so i am now at 5000 watts for only 13 plants. yea i know sounds crazy huh, but there just wasnt any room anymore, couldnt even walk around. my ladies are fucking huge and blooming like crazy its awesome!! pics of all this madness coming asap

so this is pretty much what Im working with now guys, whatcha think? just got a new iphone so still figuring out the camera and ill go take more thru some sunglasses when the lights come on tonight. everything is super frosty and sugar everywhere i love it. other than the damn mites attacking a plant or two(due to my damn bros lack of spraying which i specifically told him was very important to do if we wanna keep em off) luckily where im at its very cold when the lights are off so those little pricks have a hard time getting around fast and doing too much damage. but also i know the cold will hault the growth big time so i can no longer rely on that method. just got a couple nice heater units in there and now my temp is right 100% of the time instead of only when lights on haha. was getting to 55-60 before, ouchh.

04960.JPG

this girls fucking rad! story on this one is, a hawaiin kush first off. was one of the ones that suffered really badly from that flood i had a while ago, remember? so we put it in dirt and outside, ended up taking like 50 clones of it. then just leaving it outside this whole time. come back, and its fuckin purple!! most likely do to being so cold outside, but how cool. so i just put it in the room with the others yesterday, and we will see what happens and how much we get out of her. probably be some very pretty buds!!:thumb::420:

Back
Top Bottom