My First Grow & I'm Gonna Need Help Along The Way

Re: My First Grow & I'm Gonna Need Help Along The Way

I would have kept tying them down along with other branches but they were getting bushy enough for my tent. I grew them out to my specifications then i let them grow up. Hopefully i did it right.. we will see if the plants get too tall or bushy for the tent! Right now they are the perfect size imo

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Re: My First Grow & I'm Gonna Need Help Along The Way

Hey toasted it's been a few days now since last lst...how do you train your plants? Should I keep pulling that top down allowing others to catch up then pulling those down as well? I'm a virgin
Stay High

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey you!! ;) I am 11 weeks into LST. I'll attach a link to my journal. I just took my ties off today actually LOL because I am going to switch them into flower on Friday :) when you are pulling your plants it is very important to have a counter tie. One that pulls the plant one way while you a low stress train the opposite way. Happy growing. If you have any more questions feel free to message me.
This morning before taking off the ties
420-magazine-mobile432108312.jpg

After I took them off
420-magazine-mobile1569453851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1890038637.jpg
420-magazine-mobile190008350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097985514.jpg

Third Times A Charm
Second Grow! LST - Let's Start Training
Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Subbed bro, I've been looking at Led especially after watching Growmau5 on YouTube 1.7g per watt amazing results but not from blurple led he uses COB you should check him out, expensive but pay for themselves in energy efficiency savings and no need for A c etc.

Keep up the good work bro

Sent from my SM-P900 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah buddy thanks I'm curious to see what's gonna happen For the most part I'm gonna keep them low and train them pull them opposite ways or something. I ended up topping one of the other autos a ny diesel it stalled for 2-3 days and is going pretty good now maybe I'll top the more dominant bitch in the pot lol

Back
Top Bottom