My First Grow - Indoor CFL

Ok Here some info. When you start using Fox farm soil I hope your choice is Ocean. If your ph is 7 do not touch it. It will be 6.8 too 6.5 when it runs threw your soil. Most good soils will ph down the water for you. You want your PH 6.5-6.8. Anybody using FFO will tell you that. Now for water a good flush you should be pushing 20% extra water threw your soil. For normal watering for a 5 gallon pot you will need about 2 gallons of water. Most pots that size can go three to four days without water with temp 72-78. Now when you get your soil if it is Fox Ocean it is hot with nutes and will burn seedling and clones a little. Don't worry they will be fine. I like to mix fox warrior and Ocean 50/50 to get the nute level down for seedlings and clones. If your using tap or any with Chlorine make sure you let it sit out for 24-48 hours to get rid of the Chlorine. Good luck and Happy Growing To All.

I agree with almost everything that CO Finest is saying. The one thing that I would strongly not recommend at this point is another flush. No matter how many times you try and flush MG out, the fertilizers in it will remain. Also as stated earlier, the fertilizers are time released.

I would suggest the following until you get your new soil.

Don't flush again.

Let your plant dry out as much as possible before transplanting. Your plant will do better off right now with very minimal water. I only give my plants 1 1/2 cups of water every 5 days & they are flourishing. I'm 30 days into my grow and still haven't added any nutes with the FFOF that I am also using. I cut it before transplanting with Light Warrior and 3 - 1 basis. The stuff is hot for seedlings though and I concur 50/50 should be used. In fact, I cut it even more for the seedlings.

Quick update the progrow 400 X looks great going to post some pictures. the plants are responding very nicely to being switched 18 six went ahead and flush the sick plant she's actually perked up much better look
Don't show the yellow Ring will
image8249.jpg
image8252.jpg
image8251.jpg
image8250.jpg
get pictures this weekend thanks a lot bye

Mid week update. Still waiting on tent and cfm. Plants are doing fine I am going to add some pics but my camara skills are lacking today. I cut 2 clones off each plant and started that project today. I hope cloning is as easy as I have been told! Have a great day everyone!
image8314.jpg
image8313.jpg
image8312.jpg
image8310.jpg

Weekend update. 2 plants are looking great 5 of 6 clones looking good and seedlings are making progress. Disappointed the tent isn't arriving untill Monday was hoping to have that up and running this weekend. Oh well. Added more lutes getting too many plants going. Room at 79 now I can't get it any cooler need the tent so I can remove lutes from veg room. Is 79 dangerous to the plants?
image8412.jpg
image8411.jpg
image8410.jpg
image8409.jpg

the second pic looks like a magnesium deficiency
almost looks like its overwatered too make sure your
not getting a nute lockout on that plant
fix the issue and shell be happy

Are your plants still in Miracle Grow or did you finally transplant them into FFOF. If they are still in Miracle Grow, I wouldn't really expect any improvement. Just my Thoughts since you've been battling this for quite some time now. It's not the genetics, it's probably the good genetics that are keeping your plants alive so long.

I would flush your plant that is giving you problems with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. When I flush my plants I use a plastic milk crate in the bathtub to place the plants on and let them drain.

64° Fahrenheit is the lowest you want your temperature to go and still have slowed growth. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

you look like you could use bigger pots and veg em longer you got a lot of height left

Back
Top Bottom