My First Grow - Indoor CFL

Picture might skew the size they are in 3 gallon pots except one and it is in a five gallon. They are about 20 inches tall from the top of the soil. I think I will veg the next ones longer just excited to see the sex and get a first harvest underway I guess.

Here is two side pics close up. Might give a better idea of size. Also I figured three days in flower I wouldn't see sex but I took a couple of pics to get y'all's opinion.
image8628.jpg
image8629.jpg
image8630.jpg
image8631.jpg

don't see any sign yet X 3 days is kinda soon unless you been vegging long enough to show sex
itll take a week and a half to 2 weeks before your sure

Help!! My three under the led in flower are looking great. The little ones in the veg room are going down hill. I will post 2 pics of sick plants. They all start out looking good in the dome. Now that I am using fox farms after a few days potted they start turning pale/yellow now bottom leafs are dying. Ph 6.8 temp 75 humidity is a little low I am running a humidifier 24/7 but only stays around 45% no nutes added just ph adjusted water. Three little ones I tried a couple things on saturday to help but no change in those three from the rest. One I flushed one I added nutes but it was a weak veg nute 3/3/3 the other I moved further from lights and more into fan. Thanks in advance. Also throwing a couple pics of the flowering plants they look real happy.
image8709.jpg
image8710.jpg
image8711.jpg
image8712.jpg
image8713.jpg

bigger plants looking good
may possibly be magnesium deficiency as noted by the yellowing of the edges

Don't think the little ones are mag the while plant turned not the edges and I have about 12 out of 15 plants that all did the same thing in new soil. Think I am going to take them all out of the ocean forest and go back to the mirical grow only had one bad plant out of three in that stuff. Bump kind of real frustrated just don't understand.

that's weird I never had trouble with ffof
I wont use mg tho there must be some other soil you can use besides mg

Yes I did plant the clones and seedlings in ffof. The local distributor only Has ocean forest and the happy frog she said she never sold light warrior so she stoped having it. Good news is I found some generic organic at lowes and put them in that yesterday. This morning 5 of the 12 bad ones have some more color and look a small bit better. Anyone tried stay green a buddy of mine uses that. I thought it was just lowes version of mirical grow but he said he has been growing in that for 10 years

The little ones are rebounding in the new soil but now my best looking big plant is drooping after the first watering with nutes. It looks fine but branches are drooping. Almost looks heavy if that makes scince.

Good and bad news.... First the good that plant rebounded.... Bad news I am 95% sure it and another one are male:( looks like only one girl out of three. I have pics I will post later to see what y'all think. I think I am going to switch my veg room to t-8's instead of cfls less energy and more coverage area. T-8 6500k x 10 48 inch bulbs

Ok I went ahead and blew up my veg room and redid it. Much happier with the new set up. Only one girl out of the three big plants but she is looking nice. I stuck one seedling in the flower tent just for shots and giggles to see what it does. Like always feed back is not only welcome but needed hehe!
image8882.jpg
image8881.jpg
image8880.jpg
image8879.jpg

if you veg them long enough they will show sex another option besides trying to sex and back into veg
take a cutting root it and let it go under 12/12 for sex

Busy weak so late update. Plants look amazing no problems for now!!! Some pics of my flowering girl. A crazy double bud in these pics. She is starting to form up real nice I think. Also one of my seedlings has massive fan leaves not sure what that is but in the pic remember that's a 5 gallon pot and check the size of this ones fans.
image9028.jpg
image9029.jpg
image9030.jpg
image9031.jpg
image9032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom