My First Grow - Indoor CFL

One more question we are 18in from the led now do I need to raise it

Nope

Looks great after a rocky start on a couple. Looks like you have the nutrients under control now! You were wondering about enough light... I never have enough :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am very poor at following journals so next time you see me may be harvest but I will try to pop in

Ok I went ahead and blew up my veg room and redid it. Much happier with the new set up. Only one girl out of the three big plants but she is looking nice. I stuck one seedling in the flower tent just for shots and giggles to see what it does. Like always feed back is not only welcome but needed hehe!
image8882.jpg
image8881.jpg
image8880.jpg
image8879.jpg

Xcburgx YOUR DOING A . . :goodjob:

PLEASE GET YOUR PLANTS OF THE COLD FLOOR. . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subscribed: + REPS :passitleft: FOR MAKING THE DECISION TO GROW YOUR OWN MEDS . . :laugh:

Xcburgx USE A PIECE OF WOOD . . ;)

100_8639.JPG

100_81601.JPG

I am going to flush it properly tomorrow. First run if I kill only one I think that's better than my initial thoughts. I should of read more before starting. I didn't though so I am considering this a learning experience.

If it makes you feel any better I did the MG the very first time around:loopy:

Finally got over stomach bug ect and set up the bloom tent. Here are some pics I think it looks cool atleast. I need to get a heater it is too cold in there but other than that all seems well.
image8555.jpg
image8554.jpg
image8553.jpg
image8552.jpg

Looks good:thumb:

Thanks for all the comments!! Blunt monkey do you have a grow journal going? Lady all your grows look great we are trying real hard everything looks good for now and we have a couple of pet lady bugs that have found the plants I hope they are good luck!

spending all this money -might as well get PH UP/DOWN proper or get a RO water kit.

DN

I wold get the PH kit. I do not know anything about RO water but distilled water PH is at a 5. RO systems from what I understand just strip everything out minerals and all. So, I do not know what the PH would be on that.:green_heart:

or continue with flushing with proper PH. Consider this progress.

DN

From my personal experience of MG, It does not flush well. Some of my first plants got so waterlogged they died. :)oops:)

I agree with almost everything that CO Finest is saying. The one thing that I would strongly not recommend at this point is another flush. No matter how many times you try and flush MG out, the fertilizers in it will remain. Also as stated earlier, the fertilizers are time released.

I would suggest the following until you get your new soil.

Don't flush again.

Let your plant dry out as much as possible before transplanting. Your plant will do better off right now with very minimal water. I only give my plants 1 1/2 cups of water every 5 days & they are flourishing. I'm 30 days into my grow and still haven't added any nutes with the FFOF that I am also using. I cut it before transplanting with Light Warrior and 3 - 1 basis. The stuff is hot for seedlings though and I concur 50/50 should be used. In fact, I cut it even more for the seedlings.

When I got my plants out of the MG I tried to gently get as much of the soil off my roots as I could. Yes, I fondled
:shhh: my roots

the second pic looks like a magnesium deficiency
almost looks like its overwatered too make sure your
not getting a nute lockout on that plant
fix the issue and shell be happy

I believe that they are still in the MG?

Don't think the little ones are mag the while plant turned not the edges and I have about 12 out of 15 plants that all did the same thing in new soil. Think I am going to take them all out of the ocean forest and go back to the mirical grow only had one bad plant out of three in that stuff. Bump kind of real frustrated just don't understand.

Are those clones? I know that you stated earlier in your journal about taking clones. I do not remember you saying that you had rooted clones. If you do not have toots on them the soil is going to burn and maybe kill them off. If I missed something sorry.:circle-of-love:

Ok I went ahead and blew up my veg room and redid it. Much happier with the new set up. Only one girl out of the three big plants but she is looking nice. I stuck one seedling in the flower tent just for shots and giggles to see what it does. Like always feed back is not only welcome but needed hehe!
image8882.jpg
image8881.jpg
image8880.jpg
image8879.jpg

I use a jewelers loop over my cell phone camera and it works good.

Good and bad news.... First the good that plant rebounded.... Bad news I am 95% sure it and another one are male:( looks like only one girl out of three. I have pics I will post later to see what y'all think. I think I am going to switch my veg room to t-8's instead of cfls less energy and more coverage area. T-8 6500k x 10 48 inch bulbs

I use T8's. hope you don't mind me posting this. :peace:
Kelvin_scale.jpg

One more question we are 18in from the led now do I need to raise it

I had to adjust mine to about 2 feet above my plants so, it might depend on the brand. The good thing about the T8s you have less chance of burning your plants if they touch the bulb. Don't forget to use gloves when handling your tube lights the oil from your hands can damage them. :) I am filling up your journal. I have been off line for a few days and now I have to get caught up. I found that if you don't get on here at least every other day you will spend over 12 hours of reading. Lol You are doing really good with your plants. It takes just as long to do 1 plant as it does 6. Keep up the good work and you could not find a better sight to be on. :thumb:

Xcburgx YOUR DOING A . . :goodjob:

PLEASE GET YOUR PLANTS OF THE COLD FLOOR. . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subscribed: + REPS :passitleft: FOR MAKING THE DECISION TO GROW YOUR OWN MEDS . . :laugh:

Yep, when our weather hit 22 below I almost lost my clones. They the stocks started to turn purple. I brought them in the house and used the top of my freezer to keep them warm. I almost lost all my swiss cheese clones. Now my tent is up on pallets with a platform and in the process of enclosing it all together. When I move( if I am ever able to move) my frame around my tent will become a real grow space. :)

Just read over everything and yeah you are behind lady. Hehe. Our girls are still doing great looking in the veg room it looks like we have 4 distinct strains from the bag seeds. One of them intrigues me everything is huge on those little guys and they are growing into the lights about every night. They just grow so fast. I have 4 of them so I am hoping one is a girl atleast. I have clones of my one flowering girl but they got mixed up with the closes from the boys so looks like I am going to have to flower all of them again ugh. We had bad results from mirical grow and fox farms we are now using a mixture of pearl light stay green and a generic organic soil. The plants are flourishing but the soil is growing mushrooms I find that odd.

Back
Top Bottom