My First Grow - Indoor CFL

I was hesitant about taking a sample myself, but 2 or 3 "Advanced Growers" advised me to do it. Taking a sample & quick drying allows you the opportunity to check for ripeness, flavor, type of medication that you desire & it also gives a great estimate as to when you can proceed with your flushing 2 weeks prior if you are going to flush with straight water.

I took a sample, small bud last week, made a smoke report so I can notate what I observed. I'm taking a small bud tomorrow, letting it dry for 2 days, then partake on Sunday. I will then observe, make a smoke report & decide how far away I am from stopping nutes and proceeding with the flush.

I have seen some (IMHO) very immature & ignorant wanna be Growers, start to rape & pillage their plants as soon as they start budding.

Believe me, I don't do this & really have no need, nor desire to do it.

:Namaste:

That sounds like great advise but with this being out first grow we want to run it through with out touching just to observe a complete cycle and yield with minimal interference. I am sure because we have unknown bag seeds and obvious different strains, in future cycles we will use your advise!!

That sounds like great advise but with this being out first grow we want to run it through with out touching just to observe a complete cycle and yield with minimal interference. I am sure because we have unknown bag seeds and obvious different strains, in future cycles we will use your advise!!

I can most certainly respect that!

A friend of mine that has been growing for ~10 years came over the other day. He is a solid hps purist but after looking at our girls he was astonished. I think all the help from y'all made this possible. He pointed out though that our flower girl looked like it would need a while longer than what I was thinking. I bought a 60x hand held microscope but can't get the damn thing to focus or see anything except a blurt with it. Where can I find a jewlers loop with out ordering online? The one with the giant fan leaves had him in awe and said we went at this growing monsters not plants!! I will be out of town for a bit so there won't be an update with pics this Friday. Happy growing everyone.

Testing led Progrow 400x and kind 3

A quick update. Conditions are perfect girls look amazing. I need a loop the big girl is on flower day 53 my friend with experience just eyeballing her says she looks like a 70 day harvest I think she looks close to done but the microscope thing I bought is garbage. In other news we have 5 total girls in flower and two are going to be monsters. Veg room only has two from seeds left in it everything else is now clones of known girls. Didn't have time to take a lot of pics but here is a few. For size reference the top colas on the big girl are about the size of a soda can.
image9923.jpg
image9922.jpg
image9921.jpg

Looks great... listen to your friend, that girl has a ways to go

Thanks buckshot. Wow so the buds are going to get fatter? They are dense and heavy as all get out now. I think this whole presses has been amazing.

Maybe, but it will mature for sure and develop to its full potential. The feeling you get from growing is like the gift that it is... awesome!

Back
Top Bottom