My First Grow - Indoor CFL

image9433.jpg
Just a glamour shot of a bud hehe. Everything is getting huge moved two more into tent today. Running out of room. In case anyone cares that bud is at day 34 of flower tent.

ahh running out of room
the only thing about the space being too tight is sometimes newer plants will only grow according to the space they have and will not give full potential if theres not enough space

Sorry lady super hetic in my world these days. Update today though!! Everything is kicking ass and running great. A couple of questions for the audience though. My oldest girl in flower is still looking real sharp and I just plucked the bad looking leafs. But my friends plants by day 40 have tons and tons of tricombes mine doesn't it has some but doesn't looked completely frosted like his. Wondering if it is the plants genetics or something we have done? Seconds my buds are much denser than his again something we have or haven't done ect? My veg plants are getting around 22 inches tall will my 6'8" tent be tall enough to flower them? I put a couple of pics in here that need smell-o-vision the one from veg I have on the work bench is stinky hope that is a good sign. The ones in black pots are clones that are taking off and the one in the flower tent didn't focus right but we have another big girl one out hands!!
image9503.jpg
image9506.jpg
image9505.jpg
image9504.jpg
image9507.jpg
image9508.jpg
image9509.jpg

They look good.. It could be the different strains... When I did the 10 day gender test on mine the Querkle had more sparklies :) than the Ghost Train did. If that helps any:) From what I was reading after 2 weeks they don't grow much you should be fine.

:high-five:

Ok right to it. Second led added to tent!! It's nice but the kind doesn't seem quite as nice as the progrow. The seedling we threw in flower for shots and giggles a while back is looking good and got bigger than I expected. Enjoy the pics!!
image9688.jpg
image9687.jpg
image9686.jpg
image9685.jpg
image9684.jpg
image9683.jpg
image9682.jpg
image9681.jpg
image9680.jpg

Back
Top Bottom