My First Grow - Indoor CFL

Mushrooms grow in cold, under ventilated & damp places. Get the shrooms out of there before they release their spores. In one of the above posts, a member said to get your plants off of the floor.

Just read over everything and yeah you are behind lady. Hehe. Our girls are still doing great looking in the veg room it looks like we have 4 distinct strains from the bag seeds. One of them intrigues me everything is huge on those little guys and they are growing into the lights about every night. They just grow so fast. I have 4 of them so I am hoping one is a girl atleast. I have clones of my one flowering girl but they got mixed up with the closes from the boys so looks like I am going to have to flower all of them again ugh. We had bad results from mirical grow and fox farms we are now using a mixture of pearl light stay green and a generic organic soil. The plants are flourishing but the soil is growing mushrooms I find that odd.

Mushrooms? I think I would be calling the distributer/creator over that. LOL I know you are older that 8 but DON'T eat the mushrooms!!:) sorry, could not resist saying that.

Mushrooms grow in cold, under ventilated & damp places. Get the shrooms out of there before they release their spores. In one of the above posts, a member said to get your plants off of the floor.

I would be getting them out. While I was sick I thought I could smell mold. I had my son come over and smell all the plant and it was my onions. I pulled them out and put them in the kitchen and sure as S@!T I found white mold on the top of the soil and they were in my veg tent. I kind of FREAKED out poor joedaddy I went to his creative bar-b- Q grow and had my panic moment. I am going to go spry when the lights go out. The other thing that concerns me with the mold is the fact that it is the FFO and part of a bag that was used when I transplanted the BWS to 10 gal pots. The article I read online said to scrap it off and sprinkle cinnamon over the top part of the soil. Has anyone else heard of this for white mold?

Good week loving our girls!! I have some pics of the girl in flower and some more of the giant seedlings. In one pic I have a soda can for comparison in another a tape measure. Plant is 12 inches tall and fan leaves are about 10 inch in diameter. Realy cool looking. Look forward to any comments alright alright.
image9194.jpg
image9194.jpg
image9193.jpg
image9192.jpg
image9191.jpg
image9189.jpg
image9189.jpg
image9188.jpg
image9187.jpg
image9186.jpg
image9185.jpg
image9184.jpg

I was just wondering if your fan leaves are that big because of high humidity? Or is it just the strain? :peace: I know that my fan leave got huge and I had to take out the humidifier. Then they went bonkers and now I have a mess on my hands Journal 2. The plants are out of control and I'm not ready yet.:thedoubletake:

Your plants look good nice and green from what I could see :thumb:

Their are more experienced growers but that sound a bit high. I keep mine at about 30% and they grow really well. The fan leaves get that big because of the humidity. And I believe that will slow the growing down. Are you running that High because of Co2?

I get uncomfortable giving out advice because I am so new at this. But, I also know were I really messes up and mistakes make us better people and to pass things on from that experience. :)

:green_heart:

No I am running that leval because I read a tutorial on growing and it said in veg you want between 65-75 and in flower you want 45-55 untill the last two weeks then you want as low as possible. Need cronichemphog or king John to answer I think. Hehe

On 420? From the grow journals I have been reading most of the seem to be keeping around 30% and for bloom 30% or lower so you don't get mold in your buds. I would go jump on someones journal and ask. Sorry that just seems high to me and I get uncomfortable giving out advice because I am so new at this. :high-five:

my temps and lighting everything does not change much year after year
well im indoors so
but I tend to find that leaf size shape is usually genetics
I tend to have bigger fan leaves on kushes this is just what I have noticed I don't think humidity has to do with how big a leaf will
grow ill go back to saying its genetics because of difference strains growing under the same conditions and all the different strains have their own leaf size shape and structure all under the same conditions
as far as where you want your humidity Xc has the answer about what rh during veg/bloom
the lower rh during bloom to avoid high moisture in the air and possible pm issues or what not
also if its dry the plant is trying to protect itself from the heat and dry air by secreting more resin

my temps and lighting everything does not change much year after year
well im indoors so
but I tend to find that leaf size shape is usually genetics
I tend to have bigger fan leaves on kushes this is just what I have noticed I don't think humidity has to do with how big a leaf will
grow ill go back to saying its genetics because of difference strains growing under the same conditions and all the different strains have their own leaf size shape and structure all under the same conditions
as far as where you want your humidity Xc has the answer about what rh during veg/bloom
the lower rh during bloom to avoid high moisture in the air and possible pm issues or what not
also if its dry the plant is trying to protect itself from the heat and dry air by secreting more resin

I live in a a banana belt for say and the weather is differ here. It is not in high humid climate. Summers can be dry and I humidify. Sorry, It just seemed high to me. I really don;t like opening up my mouth on here very often. I feel like I am one of those people that know just enough to be dangerous. :loopy:

A little high for Bloom, get it down to 30-40. CO Finest had a nice idea, get a bucket and put rock salt in it, it'll take the humidity right out of the air.

Rock salt for the humidity. How dry should the bloom be 30% or lower? I have been told so much stuff. Now I am trying to just stick with what I read on the 420. It seems everyone has an opinion but, they don't want to tell you the hole truth. (not here) Now I am trying to reprogram my brain to forget most of the crap the people told me at the plant store. :green_heart:

Rock salt for the humidity. How dry should the bloom be 30% or lower? I have been told so much stuff. Now I am trying to just stick with what I read on the 420. It seems everyone has an opinion but, they don't want to tell you the hole truth. (not here) Now I am trying to reprogram my brain to forget most of the crap the people told me at the plant store. :green_heart:

Hi Lady V,

Yeppers, tons of conflicting material, but I try to throw some logic into and then decide for myself. I only give my opinions though. I figure the humidity should be lower in flowering due to mold issues and that the plants transpire less, so 30 - 40% wouldn't be bad.

Have a nice one Lady V!

It's coming along great after a rocky start. Have been waiting for you to update. Nice growth & one healthy Lady in flowering. She is looking awesome. Follow King John C's advice to the letter on the humidity.

+ Reps! :goodjob:

They look really good. Is it just the angel but, on photo 4 and 5 it looked like the top of the plant is wrinkly? Sorry to hear about your weekend. I hope that things get better :)

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom