My First Grow Journal

jgrow1103

Have a little bit of time on my hands so I thought I'd start a grow journal for the first time. This is my fourth summer in this location growing Outdoors. My medium is Miracle-Gro Nature's care with perlite and peat moss. I am watering with water around the pH of 6.
Four of my clones were brought in from outside too early in the year and started flowering when they were itty bitty
420-magazine-mobile389921288.jpg

I put them in a position so a 10x10 tent block the Sun after 5:30, so they're currently budding now
420-magazine-mobile487343563.jpg

Nicely top on this blueberry plant and it's still massively tall. The railing in the background is 4 foot. I'm loving the 30 gallon smart pot by the way
420-magazine-mobile1907327023.jpg

White amnesia 18 gallon Rubbermaid
420-magazine-mobile700535025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile765825164.jpg

I ran out of pots for used at the time or buckets so I made do with a 5 gallon Deer Park LOL
Thanks,
Jgrow

Hey jgrow, congrats on your first journal and welcome to the forums. Those plants are going to be beasts once the flower stretch is over and they start thickening up! I have been eager myself to grow some outside but living in a tight quarters town with no fence around the yard would make it pretty noticeable lol I may bring a small autoflower plant outside that I am going to start soon and see how it goes.

Anyway, I am subbed up to your grow journal now and will be along for the ride to watch these babies grow and bud!! Best of luck

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom