My First Grow Journal!

delta.9

This is my 3rd time growing. I've learned a lot since I first started cultivating but there is infinite knowledge to obtain. I'm hoping that by sharing my experience I can both help out anyone else who is interested in learning but also to have a place to come to when I have some questions. I am sure that I will need some advice from time to time so your help and opinions are more than welcome. As you read my journal and you see something you disagree with or have some helpful advice I would greatly appreciate it.

So, with that being said, it is the first week of my grow. I started germinating a week ago and have since planted the seedlings into their appropriate pots. Although I ideally only need 1 plant, I opted to go with 4 to increase my chances of getting a female. I started off with germinating 4 seeds. Once they sprouted I planted them and came home to find that my dog had dug into the pots and uprooted them all. I was able to find the 4 sprouts so I replanted them with minimal disturbance. I came home the next day to find that she did it again. So I ended up just regerminating 3 more seeds and planting them. I took the precaution of fencing off the area with the pots so she can't get into them anymore. It must be something in the soil like the fert because I have several other plants out there and she never digs those up. Anyway, you can see in the pics that there is a bigger pot with 2 babies in there and that is because once I put the soil back in from my dog digging, apparently I didn't see the seedlings and they managed to survive so I planted those 2 together in another larger pot for observation.

My soil consists of Farmer's organic compost soil, Dr. Earth's 4-10-7 organic fertilizer and perlite. I also use Superthrive in the water. The seeds I bought from Nirvana and are Early Misty. They were pretty cheap and this strain is supposed to be the most potent outdoor strain. The seeds arrived very discretely from overseas via a small package. All were healthy and intact.

Attached are pics from today at 1 week old. I will continue to post on here weekly so stay tuned for more pics.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

HPIM0312.jpg

HPIM0313.jpg

HPIM0311.jpg

HPIM0307.jpg

HPIM03101.jpg

HPIM0309.jpg

Re: My First Grow Journal!!!

Looks good, pictures are a bit on the large side.

Thanks...ya I realized that after I already submitted the post. I might just resize them and edit the post.

man those are tiny! Mine aren't much bigger though. I wish I would have planted mine in big pots the first time. Good luck

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom