My First Grow Low Ryder#2 Cfls In The Closet

update of photos. shes going good.
IMG_08908.JPG

IMG_08918.JPG

IMG_089212.JPG

IMG_08938.JPG

shit didnt even see ur post littlegee sry about that u must be thinking im a right prick good to have u along dude. i swear i didnt mean to use the same name as u but then great minds think alike:welcome:

Yeah,

You're doing something right.

She's growing fast!!
Wish mine was that big! ;)
How close do you have your lights now?

Ive kept them around 2 inches from the plant ill be doing this the hole way through. ive had no problems so far so just gona go with it, ill be swapping out the lotus bulbs for 2 more lotus in 2700 spectrum and if im not to lazy ill add 2 more 23 watters.

Mutt. what ever it is i havent a clue less stress more success i say.

May i ask ye a question. I have picked up sum miracle-Gro all purpose soluble plant food says it has a unique mix of 10 nutrients could i use this i can upload a photo if ye dont know what feed im talking about. :peace:

Tks for all the help and support everyone big thanks

1.) I would stay away from miracle gro nutes at all costs and just order some decent nutes for 40-60 (about 40 euros) on amazon. The reason being is that miracle grow nutes burn your plants easily and for a new grower that is no good. They also have many unneeded additives.
2.) Not sure if I understand correctly about your light specs but I would stick with a ratio of 4 to 1, 4 being 6500k bulbs and 1 being 2700k. Hope this helps a little :).

1.) I would stay away from miracle gro nutes at all costs and just order some decent nutes for 40-60 (about 40 euros) on amazon. The reason being is that miracle grow nutes burn your plants easily and for a new grower that is no good. They also have many unneeded additives.
2.) Not sure if I understand correctly about your light specs but I would stick with a ratio of 4 to 1, 4 being 6500k bulbs and 1 being 2700k. Hope this helps a little :).

Yea i am reading that every were but sum say they have great results. i was thinking of giving it very small amounts nothing near the recommended dosage a pinch they would say and if MG is out of the question could i use tomato feed?
I know i will have to get good nutes for good buds but if i order them now i wont even get to use them on this plant, is their anything i can use in the meantime?

Lights; Im confused i was thinking i needed more 2700 for flower.

6500k cfls for vegging and 2700k for flowering. It is good to have that extra bulb of a different spectrum to replicate the suns rays. I made the same mistake when I started using cfls but when I realized it I also realized I was ready for flowering and just needed some more 6500k bulbs.

Nutes; Your plants would do perfectly fine without nutes for 2 weeks....I started my nutes at about 5 weeks from seed. The only drawback to starting your nutes later is a slower growing plant during the time you are not using nutes. I hope this makes sense, fellow grower. :ganjamon:

6500k cfls for vegging and 2700k for flowering. It is good to have that extra bulb of a different spectrum to replicate the suns rays. I made the same mistake when I started using cfls but when I realized it I also realized I was ready for flowering and just needed some more 6500k bulbs.

Nutes; Your plants would do perfectly fine without nutes for 2 weeks....I started my nutes at about 5 weeks from seed. The only drawback to starting your nutes later is a slower growing plant during the time you are not using nutes. I hope this makes sense, fellow grower. :ganjamon:

Thanks man ill get them nutes fox farm i read are good then i wont have to worry about the plant im only ever going to be growing 3 at the most so i cant really take risks.

I have come up against a problem on inspection of the plant 2day i noticed roots coming out the bottom of the pot,i only watered the plant yesterday and didnt notice anything. Im not sure if its a bit big for transplanting but i did it anyway now my question is do i water this new soil, with the new soil having nutes what do i do?

Im still a little confused about the lights should i keep the 6500 in there aswell during the flowering i was thinking i needed to swap them out for 2700,but if not im happy because i like how 6500 make the plant grow to be honest the only time i noticed growth was when i put them in and i should have more 6500 then 2700 thanks for your help.

I would just water them tomorrow when the lights go on, droughts are better then floods when it come to cannabis in my book. Also, try to get some new soil that has little to no nutrients in it. Local, organic is always best when it comes to soil grows. Ask the person there if it has been sterilized because you don't want to start off with a pest problem like fungus gnats.

I was going to post something. But, I'm so baked, I can't remember what this thread is about ..... LOL. Just got back from the Cannabis Farmers Market (Tacoma WA). Wooowww ...... what a fantastic place. Anyway, was reading Little-G's last post and got laughing so hard .... cause I know exactly what he's talking about .........

I'll just quit typing now ..... LOL

Back
Top Bottom