My First Grow

Nice set up Hogdady. I just read the whole post to get cot up on your grow.
WOW its nice use of space. And beautiful bud pics. I hope you get the haul your looking for.

thx NobleWeed. won't get the yield i was expecting. i will give the details in a bit when i sort things out. thx for checkin it out.

Thumbs up saying, Heyyyyyyyy! (Head knotting up and Down)
Than beating up Ralph Malph and Potsie.
Than kissing Pinky Tuscadero.
Than drive away with Leather Tuscadero.
See you at Arnolds !
Bring the Bud Hogdady!!!
:popcorn:

Thumbs up saying, Heyyyyyyyy! (Head knotting up and Down)
Than beating up Ralph Malph and Potsie.
Than kissing Pinky Tuscadero.
Than drive away with Leather Tuscadero.
See you at Arnolds !
Bring the Bud Hogdady!!!
:popcorn:

weed you nut :grinjoint:

Any updates at this point? Can't wait for a final weight!

Any updates at this point? Can't wait for a final weight!

just about dry.....weight is gonna be on the low side unfortuneatly....

So the final numbers are about 500g from 18 Trainwreck plants, 410g from the 18 Hindu Kush and 50g from the two Grandaddy Purple. Disappointing to say the least. The good news the quality of smoke is a big step up from my past grows. The Trainwreck will just flat kick your ass, the GDP is so sweet tasting with a good head high and the Hindu Kush has a minty/spicy taste that I don't care for.

So what happened?

Not enough light I beleive. Think I tried to stretch 2kw of light too far. The light mover is definately a keeper....just gonna add another 2kw to it. Probably exceeds the weight capacity of the mover, but we will see.

What's next?

40 Grandaddy Purple under 4kw of light with pressurized CO2 system. I'm looking at the new Digigro COCO Controller for CO2 management.

Thanks to all who took this journey with me and to the many contributions from the 420 forums. :ganjamon:

What's next?

40 Grandaddy Purple under 4kw of light with pressurized CO2 system. I'm looking at the new Digigro COCO Controller for CO2 management.

Thanks to all who took this journey with me and to the many contributions from the 420 forums. :ganjamon:

NO... thank you!

HD,
Congrats on the kilo! 40 plants for you next grow??? Damn that is a handful.

I'm shootin for 5lbs next gro. Hopin that with the increased lighting and CO2 I can pull it off! Gotta make-up for lost time. And yes, it is a handful that should bring me a handful.....:smokin:

I'm shootin for 5lbs next gro. Hopin that with the increased lighting and CO2 I can pull it off! Gotta make-up for lost time. And yes, it is a handful that should bring me a handful.....:smokin:

something tells e you'll hit the head on that nail next grow..Great journal!!
:goodjob:

So with 2k watts and 960 grams, do you think you hit about .5 gram per watt per month and were you aiming for that? (This was a 4 month grow, right?)

Congrats on the completion! I bet 40 GDP under your thumb will turn out great.

thnx for hangin out siscokid. mebe next time will be better....;)

Good luck with the next grow man... If you find yourself with extra GDP clones I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands... :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

you do have a thing for dat gdp, don't you? if i have extras (?), i will let you know. thnx for comin around....:grinjoint:

Good luck with the next grow man... If you find yourself with extra GDP clones I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands... :)

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

you do have a thing for that gdp, don't you? if i have extras (?), i will let you know. thnx for comin around....:grinjoint:

something tells e you'll hit the head on that nail next grow..Great journal!!
:goodjob:

thnx for all of the encouragement Butcher! stand back and watch me grow! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom