My First Journal

The trouble in your case is the size of your tent. If you can make it fit without blocking your other lights. If you would be blocking your light you would be wasting money.
No it would fit no issue my problem is height I only got 5 feet from floor to top. Hoping that enough for my feminized white cookies. Not worried about height for autos. And then mats lights hang not sure how I can get my lights up high instead of being hung? Or hung with no capabilities to raise or lower type of deal . Well I could just force an early bloom with regulars and just top the whole plant everywhere. So I just get colas.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No it would fit no issue my problem is height I only got 5 feet from floor to top. Hoping that enough for my feminized white cookies. Not worried about height for autos. And then mats lights hang not sure how I can get my lights up high instead of being hung? Or hung with no capabilities to raise or lower type of deal . Well I could just force an early bloom with regulars and just top the whole plant everywhere. So I just get colas.

And remember the intensity of your lights. You might have to have them up higher because the lights might be stronger. Or keep two on until a certain point etc.

Yes now need funds for it lol

You are only interested in the mars hydro leds?
No just want to add some more red lights fir bloom cycle wjy what you thinking.

No just want to add some more red lights fir bloom cycle wjy what you thinking.

Well I'm noticing the mars hydro I have doesn't have enough red spectrum. I was wondering if the model you have does. If not can you pm me please?

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well I'm noticing the mars hydro I have doesn't have enough red spectrum. I was wondering if the model you have does. If not can you pm me please?

Where did you get your light from?

420-magazine-mobile123633.jpg
420-magazine-mobile81021992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1884613211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom