My first PC grow case (pics...need help/advice)

jay420cap

Hello
So this is my first grow. My expectations aren't HUGE...i'm just hoping to get a decent yield off some bag seed. Once I get more experienced and get the whole process down i'll invest in some seeds.

Right now I have two 26 watt CFL lights and two 27 watt CFL lights. I have an extra 26 watt CFL that I plan to add tomorrow with an extension cord. I have everything covered in emergency blanket. I dropped the seeds directly into the soil 2 days ago.

Will I be able to flower in this PC case and if so, what would my yield be like? This was just street weed...nothing crazy but it was pretty good stuff.

As for soil...the pot on the left has miracle gro moisture control. I KNOW I KNOW. The thing was there was a lot of different message boards I read beforehand where people actually recommend it...now I realize not to use it next time...but i'll see what happens with it for now. As a back up, the pot of soil on the right is filled with organic soil. I know I don't really have enough light for 2 plants...but will this effect them a lot or should I just ditch the pot with the miracle gro, or replace the soil with something different? perhaps the organic stuff?

I have a fan on the top and bottom of the case...bottom is exhaust. The computer piece inside on the right is there for now just to get the plant close to the light. it's not a permanent fixture so there is more room then it looks like in the picture below.

Any comments/suggestions would help me out tremendously...first time grower here so all of this is still pretty new to me...but am I at least going in the right direction with this PC grow? What can I expect?

Thanks in advance!

I do not have any idea about yield with those lights and this size cab, you cant veg very long i suppose, maybe 10-20g but this is nothing but guessing.
Usually the exhaust is at top and intake in the bottom, should also be on opposite sides of cab.
I think that if you put them in flower early, say about 1 week veg then 12/12 they would not get very bushy and you could fit them both in there. Maybe just put them in 12/12 right after they sprout

God luck with your grow

Back
Top Bottom